Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: To Vegas

Default Re: To Vegas

Aw shit got the kickers for the low airspace needed for the lude.....I miss having all my gear in my car....now I settle for the 12 speaker bose..at leat I still have my hearing..=)

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Let me know where you guys all wind up and I'll come by after I get off work, if you don't come by my bar. Ed knows the info so stop by and say hi, although the Tgirl watching will be a minimum. They tend to go to classier places than Harrahs I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    Aw shit got the kickers for the low airspace needed for the lude.....I miss having all my gear in my car....now I settle for the 12 speaker bose..at leat I still have my hearing..=)
    Pickles want the old CVRS? ill fed ex them to you foo I aint using them anytime soon.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I am too nervous ill fuck up shit on my car..so many censors and such.....much easier back in the day....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Stopped by The Lounge for a bit before heading home...surprisingly there were quite a few hot girls there. I recognized Shauna Vegas/Armani and Butterfly (check Eros); the other girls were unknown...this was at 3:30am too...

I guess I'll be getting to the convention late!
    Keep up the updates please, Im sure my favorite girl was still at the Lounge when you showed up. most likely drinking Vodka redbulls and Jager bombs.

Junior Poster

For all of us who aren't in Vegas, some pictures would be much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Stopped by The Lounge for a bit before heading home...surprisingly there were quite a few hot girls there. I recognized Shauna Vegas/Armani and Butterfly (check Eros); the other girls were unknown...this was at 3:30am too...

I guess I'll be getting to the convention late!
    I didn't make the convention, but I was at the Lounge last night, too! I was there a little earlier though, between 12 & 1. And I saw Shauna, too!! I was leaving the Lounge, just about to hail a cab, when she pulled up in a Mercedes with another girl I used to take out a lot. They told me to hop in the car, and we all went over to 8 1/2 (a gay club in the Fruit Loop). It was the first time I'd ever met her, though I've seen her around town from time to time. And I hate to admit it, but I've talked trash on her on this board, without really knowing her, just by some ads of her's I'd seen. The truth is, she was pretty cool, sane, normal & down-to-earth, and I regret talking smack, in retrospect.

All that aside, I hope tonight turns out to be just as fun. I'm gonna be prowling the Palms tonight at eleven, then I'm gonna bring a friend who's never been to the infamous Lounge, over there for a drink, after which my friends & I are gonna slide over to the Artisan (which is actually where I was last night for a another friend's birthday, prior to going to the Lounge).

I hope to bump into a lot of you guys!

"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life."
    - Joseph Campbell

http://ilcontrarian.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/chasindemgirls

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i have taken a few pics of me / joanna jet meeting various people so when back in uk i will post pics as i forgot my camera cabel DOHHH

Met Morgan, Olivia, Danielle, Wendy, Victoria, Jesse,, going out with Grooby tonight so will hopefully meet Amy, Lucia, Domino etc ..

Then party with Morgan at some poin as well this weekend hehe

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Yup! After the convention I headed over to Palms to meet up with Ed, Jix, and OEM. Wound up having dinner and partying all night with Foxxy, Sexy Jade, Victoria di Prada, Natassia Dreams, and two of her friends. Dinner at Palms, clubbing at Jet, breakfast at Hooters...and I'm STILL trying to recover! Major thanks to Ed and OEM for the hookups!

I took pics, but y'all will have to wait. Sorry!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.