Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    So i have been pretty hard on guys here and other places that like cdz,but i found myself thinking....maybe its like a guy that has sex with a fat girl they really dont like fat girls but there in need at the time lol and hey men will f*ck ne thing right...or maybe they dont have the money..most men that have ts sex pay...but a cd would be happy to give up them cakes for free..

I guess I'm wondering what's your beef ? Why the fuck should you care? You lookin' for lovin' or something?

Some of you gurls leave me shakin' my head. It's not like you went from being a boy to a girl overnight, so there was some transition involved....weather that transition was cross dressing or not, I'm quite fucking sure it took time, money and lots of surgery to get you where you are now... Live and let fucikng live. I hate people who look down thier nose at others who are struggling in one form or another to reach where it is they want to be. You sound like a bitter bitch.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You sound like a bitter bitch.

Well at least a "bitch" is female, which is more than one can say for much of what is purported to be a girl around here.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I guess I'm wondering what's your beef ? Why the fuck should you care? You lookin' for lovin' or something?

Some of you gurls leave me shakin' my head. It's not like you went from being a boy to a girl overnight, so there was some transition involved....weather that transition was cross dressing or not, I'm quite fucking sure it took time, money and lots of surgery to get you where you are now... Live and let fucikng live. I hate people who look down thier nose at others who are struggling in one form or another to reach where it is they want to be. You sound like a bitter bitch.
    im sorry i didnt know i said ne thing about beef..hmmm...

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

this is not a thread for all the under cover gays who only like cds to be mad at me btw lol

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    this is not a thread for all the under cover gays who only like cds to be mad at me btw lol

Ok...let me go slower for our more intermediate posters..........what's your issue? You're a good lookin' gurl...so Why all the negativity and condescension? There's plenty of that already on here...why shovel more shit on the pile? And in case you hadn't noticed...one of the most popular threads is the amateur ts/tv/cd thread .

And little gurl....this has nothing to do with being gay or not, so don't play that. This has to do with showin' a little respect.

I always jerk off to clear my head, so I don't fuck ugly girl

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You guys must have small dicks to fuck a CD , do you hit DVD's too?

lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD-Blank.gif 
Views:	1419 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	363677  

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca1963 View Post
    Cd/TS
    I'm not trying to hate on other kinds of transgenders, but the point of this blog was to point out the differences between CDs and TSs, and here you are putting them together as if you didn't read the OP. It seems like you didn't outside of 'CD,' 'free,' and 'sex,' and immediately responded to that with which you took offense.

And have we all noticed yet how CD's and TV's so easily lump TS's in with themselves in order to imply that we're the same? Have you ever seen a TS do that with a CD/TV? Of course not, and it's because, sorry to say, they're illegitimately trying to ride our coattails in an attempt to co-opt the acceptance many of us enjoy from larger society. We TSs actually did the work to get past that stage of our transitions; we didn't fake it like CDs and TVs do. If anybody has a right to be offended at the comparison, it's TSs, and I am whenever I read stuff like this.

Yes, we all have to start somewhere, but that doesn't mean that every CD will blossom into a beautiful flower of a woman (or even that they want to), and while I have many CD/TV friends, as a group, I find them intolerable because they insist on playing this game to bait us into looking stuck up. Well, if that's the game people want to play, I must be one arrogant bitch because I don't have a damn thing in common with a transvestite gender-wise.

You'll never find a tampon in my purse, even though if I put it there, people would actually believe I need it. And while not all CD/TVs are sluts, per capita, they're much easier than TSs because they require sexual validation while many of us do not. Let's not pretend otherwise and insult everyone's intelligence.

A CD/TV deserves respect like everyone else (and may even have a feminine spirit, i.e two-spirit), but he's not a woman.

Back me up here Daryl. Isn't that why you fuck them? 'Cuz they're eas(ier)?

FAIL.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 01-02-2011 at 12:08 AM.

First Lady Junior Poster Mz.Brownsugah's Avatar

The only time I have to place a TS/TV/CD label on my forehead, is when I visit places like this. I can't seem to keep away, so its my own fault. In real life I'm just a woman. I never consider myself to be a crossdresser. I had GID since childhood but quickly learned that being myself around my dad among others was not safe. When I finally did transition in my mid 20's it was natural to me, even before I started hormone. Crossdresser are men internally and mostly dress for sexual gratification. Most don't consider themselves women or have any desire to be women. Personally I could care less who a man fuck before he gets to me. There's no way to verify a man's sexual history. So rather than to trust his judgment I trust mine and If he's with me then he has met my seal of approval.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Post Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    You guys must have small dicks to fuck a CD , do you hit DVD's too?

lol
    I like you, billy.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/