Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940 LastLast
    Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Smile Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    I just want to say I agree with Kelly, Phobun and Amber here!

TS are never a CD!
    How could we be a CD when we already are a girl the first time we are born in this world?

And another thing we are not FAKE GIRLS for we are GIRLS already. We are not fake instead we are REAL!!!

besos
    Alyssa
    You are absolutely correct, young lady! But in this instance you are with these boys. All that does is mess up a pretty face. I've said before and I'll say it again: it's in your eyes to me. Everything on the outside is just so much window dressing. And while I must say that yours is quite beautiful, even if you had not undertaken to make the necessary body modifications to alter your appearance, you would still be a girl.

Unfortunately for the many ignorant ones out there, on both sides of this fence, the sexual organ is considered the true gender indicator. Once again we are confusing the issue with labels. CD is an abbreviation for cross-dressers and where's the law that says all of those are guys masquerading as women? History is full of examples of women who masqueraded as men in order to fulfill their lives, some of whom may very well have been female to male transsexuals.

While I've no doubt that I too am I feel this strongly enough to make the point that we're all human with powerful needs and attractions that drive us certain ways. And so long as we are not harming another in fulfilling those needs, whose to say that we are wrong?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Exclamation Re: if you put lipstick on a pig ,its still a pig

everyone knows that phobun likes sliced up and diced up penis inverted and tucked..

you a sick fuck/perv

if you put lipstick on a pig
    its still a pig
    but some don't know,so let me um help you

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    And we can debate things in our little circle here, but the world still thinks if you were born with a penis OR HAD YOUR PENIS INVERTED, and you get boobs and hormones and everything under the sun, it's still not straight sex.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    its still a pig

And we can debate things in our little circle here, but the world still thinks if you were born with a penis OR HAD YOUR PENIS INVERTED, and you get boobs and hormones and everything under the sun, it's still not straight sex.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: if you put lipstick on a pig ,its still a pig

everyone knows that phobun likes sliced up and diced up penis inverted and tucked..

you a sick fuck/perv

its still a pig

Shouldnt you be jerking off in pantyhose somewhere?

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Lord, Kelly, you're a patient one, aren't you? And, hey, all you guys that keep baiting Kelly over what she is saying, try reading her stuff a little closer since she's been saying the same thing this whole time and hasn't changed her position one bit. While it's amusing to watch you all keep get a grip on life a little. Live your own life and quit worrying about who's screwing what.
    With all due respect...nobody's baiting anybody. I can read what's written perfectly fine. What was it you advised??? "Live your own life and quit worrying about who's screwing what". Good advise...pass it around !

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Denial is a bitch!

I am the automatic legs spreader

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Smile Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    With all due respect...nobody's baiting anybody. I can read what's written perfectly fine. What was it you advised??? "Live your own life and quit worrying about who's screwing what". Good advise...pass it around !
    Gotta love someone who tosses your own words back at ya! And with respect to your opinions, I still hold my own. And I have been spreading my advice around or haven't you been paying attention?

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Gotta love someone who tosses your own words back at ya! And with respect to your opinions, I still hold my own. And I have been spreading my advice around or haven't you been paying attention?
    To be honest, I haven't been until this thread, and I'm not saying that to be coy. I thought your post although not disrespectful, was just plain wrong. Because someone contiues to say the same thing doesn't necissarily mean folks aren't reading it closely, or that thier responses are a bait. But...you're entitled to your opinion, as you say.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: if you put lipstick on a pig ,its still a pig

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Shouldnt you be jerking off in pantyhose somewhere?

His wife got upset with all the stains and runs in her pantyhose and forbid him from borrowing hers.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A lot of CDs are very attractive. It hinges on attraction.
    I mean, I'm not entirely if this pic depicts a CD or a TS.... I simply gravitate to her... and actually don't care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monika (3).jpg 
Views:	1185 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	641488  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    So i have been pretty hard on guys here and other places that like cdz,but i found myself thinking....maybe its like a guy that has sex with a fat girl they really dont like fat girls but there in need at the time lol and hey men will f*ck ne thing right...or maybe they dont have the money..most men that have ts sex pay...but a cd would be happy to give up them cakes for free..
    what a strange post to make.

i wonder what this person would think of gg's who feel the same way this person feels towards CDs

2 out of 2 members liked this post.