Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Default Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    I don't know if you girls are great rhetoricists or just so stupid you believe your own contradictory bullshit, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. The beef started when someone said you all started as Cds. Any intelligent person would see he is referring to appearance--- The point being ALL of you started as a boy and crossed that CD looking line to become what you are today!
    You say that being transsexual is in the mind--- well if that's the case you don't know if a guy is fucking a transsexual unless you know her mind!! You are doing the exact same thing you're accusing guys of doing--assuming a flat chested bitch who wears a wig is a CD.
    You say it's not about appearance but EVERYTIME you diss a guy about being with a CD you talk about socks for boobs and wigs. Hello bitches! THAT'S APPEARANCE! According to your own definition, she can be a transsexual with socks for boobs and a wig as long as her mind is right!! You guys need to go back a read your posts, because you are denying shit that you left clearly stated in print, either directly or by inference.
    Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Take a powder Kelly. No one is talking about not differentiating. If you're content with who and what you are....that should be all that matters. Thou protest too loudly !! LOL

And my parting shot is this....when you start holding up Daryl as the arbiter for anything......might be time to slam the lid on the thread.
    Nobody is dissing a guy lol you obviously feel offended because you must of had sex with a crossdresser who was a man.... AND A FEW OF YOU SAID THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PASSABLE CROSSDRESSER AND A TRANSSEXUAL WHEN THERE IS! THAT CROSSDRESSER GOES BACK TO BARRY!

MANY CROSSDRESSERS WILL PICK A GUY UP AT THE BAR ROPE HIM IN AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE SEX TRY TO TAKE IT ALL OFF...WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEM THEN?

Sunshyne stated she understands why so many guys will sleep with a crossdresser to get close to being with their fantasy a transsexual...

I was simply stating crossdressers are not the same as transsexuals.. THEY AREN'T!!!

Last edited by MrsKellyPierce; 01-02-2011 at 06:30 PM.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    i don't know if you girls are great rhetoricists or just so stupid you believe your own contradictory bullshit, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. The beef started when someone said you all started as cds. Any intelligent person would see he is referring to appearance--- the point being all of you started as a boy and crossed that cd looking line to become what you are today!
    You say that being transsexual is in the mind--- well if that's the case you don't know if a guy is fucking a transsexual unless you know her mind!! You are doing the exact same thing you're accusing guys of doing--assuming a flat chested bitch who wears a wig is a cd.
    You say it's not about appearance but everytime you diss a guy about being with a cd you talk about socks for boobs and wigs. Hello bitches! That's appearance! According to your own definition, she can be a transsexual with socks for boobs and a wig as long as her mind is right!! You guys need to go back a read your posts, because you are denying shit that you left clearly stated in print, either directly or by inference.
    a transsexual believes in their head they are a woman...a crossdresser just likes the feeling of dressing and feeling glamorous...or trying to act like their favorite star. Many idolize paris hilton or idolize somebody like that...and they like to be told they look like them blah blah blah....a transsexual is different...for pete sakes.......

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

Thumbs up Re: Men that F*ck CD's

This has been the best thread I've read on HA, because of all the input from the girls who actually are TS.

So thanks ladies, all of you, for taking the time.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Nobody is dissing a guy lol you obviously feel offended because you must of had sex with a crossdresser who was a man.... AND A FEW OF YOU SAID THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PASSABLE CROSSDRESSER AND A TRANSSEXUAL WHEN THERE IS! THAT CROSSDRESSER GOES BACK TO BARRY!

MANY CROSSDRESSERS WILL PICK A GUY UP AT THE BAR ROPE HIM IN AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE SEX TRY TO TAKE IT ALL OFF...WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEM THEN?

Sunshyne stated she understands why so many guys will sleep with a crossdresser to get close to being with their fantasy a transsexual...

I was simply stating crossdressers are not the same as transsexuals.. THEY AREN'T!!!
    "MANY CROSSDRESSERS WILL PICK A GUY UP AT THE BAR ROPE HIM IN AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE SEX TRY TO TAKE IT ALL OFF...WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEM THEN? "

Ok Kelly I'll play a little longer....First of all....Nobody's roping me into anything. As Al Pacino said in The Scent of a Woman...."I've been around...ya know" LOL

So let's expand on your question, as it's instructive...

Let's say for the sake of discussion that we decide to leave and grab a room. And this "person" is smooth, feminine, soft, gentle, matronly, ( a safe assumption or we never would have gotten this far) and during the course of conversation she explains she is considering beginning hormones soon and is weighing that decesion . If you need to paint a mental picture...let's say she looks like the British naughty gurl Zoe.
    By your definitions...would I be fucking a gay man, CD, TV or TS or none of the above? Or don't we know because we don't fully know what's in her head?
    Because that's the likely scenario we're dealing with. If you're thinking about a dude in a wig and a 5 o'clock shadow, then you having been paying attention to what this is about...

And the follow up would be............do I really care what category this person is in?

Rookie Poster

When I started my transition about 10 years ago I really did feel the way Kelly describes it... I was so convinced I was a woman, and pity the poor creature who would dare to suggest otherwise (not that that actually ever happened much, except by some trans women, usually the ones that called themselves tv's, or the gay community)

Nowadays I sometimes have trouble with the concept of what a woman and a man is, as mutually exclusive categories. When someone says "I feel like a woman", I wonder does this person know how all women feel?

Maybe the way I feel comes from living in a country that is considered to be one of the most equal between men and women. At any rate I keep on living as a woman because that's how others relate to me, and it seems the most practical thing for me to do..

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    "MANY CROSSDRESSERS WILL PICK A GUY UP AT THE BAR ROPE HIM IN AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE SEX TRY TO TAKE IT ALL OFF...WOULD YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEM THEN? "

Ok Kelly I'll play a little longer....First of all....Nobody's roping me into anything. As Al Pacino said in The Scent of a Woman...."I've been around...ya know" LOL

So let's expand on your question, as it's instructive...

Let's say for the sake of discussion that we decide to leave and grab a room. And this "person" is smooth, feminine, soft, gentle, matronly, ( a safe assumption or we never would have gotten this far) and during the course of conversation she explains she is considering beginning hormones soon and is weighing that decesion . If you need to paint a mental picture...let's say she looks like the British naughty gurl Zoe.
    By your definitions...would I be fucking a gay man, CD, TV or TS or none of the above? Or don't we know because we don't fully know what's in her head?
    Because that's the likely scenario we're dealing with. If you're thinking about a dude in a wig and a 5 o'clock shadow, then you having been paying attention to what this is about...

And the follow up would be............do I really care what category this person is in?
    Then that isn't a Crossdresser dummy if they are considering transition....

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Why do they keep saying we were crossdressers?

When I first started dressing as the woman I am I LIVED MY LIFE AS ONE.

And ditched everything I knew to become who I am today.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Then that isn't a Crossdresser dummy if they are considering transition....

Dummy ??? LMAO..Trust me on this Kelly...you don't want to get into an intellectual discussion with me on too many weighty issues. I'll show some discretion here and simply say that if you go back to the beginning and read all the posts, well more than half take issue with the way you've defined your position on this .......are they dummies too?

At the risk of going off topic here.....I'm Out....unless you feel it necessary to drag me back in. LOL

Peace.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

well by definition a crossdresser isnt a transgendered person of any sort,not matter how passable he might be.most cross dressers have no interest in transitioning and mostly dresses up for sexual gratification.i personally doent see anything wrong with guys who fuck crossdressers.like i said before sexuality isnt merely black or white,its on a continuum.im not sure if anyone on here is familiar with the kinsey scale.i do think having sex with a crossdresser is closer to gay than sleeping with a ts.sleeping with a ts isnt strictly heterosexual either.i also however think that the more involved or focused you are on a girls penis the further you are from whats traditionally heterosexual as well.
    i think alot of guys need to be really honest with themselves and admit that they have bisexual or in the cases of some homosexual desires.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Why do they keep saying we were crossdressers?

When I first started dressing as the woman I am I LIVED MY LIFE AS ONE.

And ditched everything I knew to become who I am today.
    Because society says your a man damn it LOL. Now I know there is a large difference between a TS and a CD but society doesn't give a rat. They say you have a dick your a man. Even if you do look better than a ton of GG's. (*cough*choke* Katt Stacks)

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!