Page 1 of 40 12345611 ... LastLast
    THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Exclamation Men that F*ck CD's

So i have been pretty hard on guys here and other places that like cdz,but i found myself thinking....maybe its like a guy that has sex with a fat girl they really dont like fat girls but there in need at the time lol and hey men will f*ck ne thing right...or maybe they dont have the money..most men that have ts sex pay...but a cd would be happy to give up them cakes for free..

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

Default Re: Men that F*ck CD's

Hi,

Not all CD's will F**k for free they are not slappers lol finding any Cd/TS to have fun with is bloody hard I know I have tried.

Happy New Year

Rebecca xxx

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    So i have been pretty hard on guys here and other places that like cdz,but i found myself thinking....maybe its like a guy that has sex with a fat girl they really dont like fat girls but there in need at the time lol and hey men will f*ck ne thing right...or maybe they dont have the money..most men that have ts sex pay...but a cd would be happy to give up them cakes for free..
    "Yes, but it's more complex than that."

"...But he didn't know I had...a New Myth of my own. A myth where Ultimate Evil turns its gaze on Humanity and Humanity gazes right back and says...'Gotcha.'"

Rookie Poster

stupid dumbass u use to be a cd. man you and paris are stupid as fuck u would not get to be were u are now then without being a cd first. get off the subject and stfu finaly

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    It varies by person, can be true in some cases, and some CDs can be hotter than some actual TS girls! We all know I've never paid for an actual TS girl and I do get them often (even got you free ), but I couldn't give a flying fuck, some CDs are very nice looking and I'll tear that ass up.

Transvestites need love too, but only the cute (future TS) ones.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca1963 View Post
    Hi,

Not all CD's will F**k for free they are not slappers lol finding any Cd/TS to have fun with is bloody hard I know I have tried.

Happy New Year

Rebecca xxx
    Well im sure some cds charge but im sure its harder to find a ts then a cd

Quote Originally Posted by nicebrn View Post
    "Yes, but it's more complex than that."
    Quote Originally Posted by wauk08 View Post
    stupid dumbass u use to be a cd. man you and paris are stupid as fuck u would not get to be were u are now then without being a cd first. get off the subject and stfu finaly
    awww did u miss me ms thang
    Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post
    It varies by person, can be true in some cases, and some CDs can be hotter than some actual TS girls! We all know I've never paid for an actual TS girl and I do get them often (even got you free ), but I couldn't give a flying fuck, some CDs are very nice looking and I'll tear that ass up.

since when does u buyin me drinks count as u gettin me for free....? U most not be gettin as much free ass as u claim if have to lie about fuckin ppl smh

Quote Originally Posted by wauk08 View Post

Not all transsexuals are CDs first, only the autogynephiliac transsexuals are CDs first.

A true transsexual has gender dysphoria from an early age so when they dress as a female it is for consistency with their internal feelings and not of not sexual nature, as it is with TVs and CDs.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post

It's probably a bit insulting for a TS girl to get attention from a chaser who craves anal sex with crossdressed men.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Not all transsexuals are CDs first, only the autogynephiliac transsexuals are CDs first.

A true transsexual has gender dysphoria from an early age so when they dress as a female it is for consistency with their internal feelings and not of not sexual nature, as it is with TVs and CDs.

this is the case for me i was around 4 or 5 years old and i feel im a girl already but im born in a boys body. dressing as a girl is not a fetish or turn on for me but i just simply dress as a girl because im a girl

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    It's probably a bit insulting for a TS girl to get attention from a chaser who craves anal sex with crossdressed men.
    very much agree also on this one sorry for that. i like my MAN to be a MAN!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.