Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Post Re: TGirls, what's the hang up over those that Top?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    See...there you go Freddie. You know I can't let that ignorant nigga shit slid, so why say it? Ocassionally you make a relevent post, then revert right back to the all those sterotypes that make you feel good. You can't help yourself. And how the fuck would you know? You obviously don't read, and you don't even know any white folks. There's a big diverse world out there Freddie...you should make plans to get out in it someday.
    Not sure Freddie should be out there, if he's as bold with his mouth as he is with his keyboard. Talk about submissive white folks in front of some of my own ignorant brethren violence will certainly take place. A bit of free advice, Freddie, keep your trap shut around folks sporting the Confederate flag on their vehicle. They aren't likely to be tolerant of your opinions, trust me on this.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Default Re: TGirls, what's the hang up over those that Top?

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    I wish they had that block button I have been wanting to block daryl and dopearope for awhile now.

I feel the fuck out lol hahah The block button. Those are some ignorant ass men they think every Tgirl should be the same that would be boring they are some dumb ass men and hypocritical too. I would knock Daryl the fuck out and let my Tgirl friend fuck him in the ass just for recreation purposes, take a pic and show everyone how D got fucked in his ass by a big cock Tgirl lol Give his ass a grass nap lol

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I've had a penis for 23 years and I've never wanted to fuck a man or woman ever.I'm not knocking the girls that do top men but just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm dying to stick it in people.
    Amber ok, you're on my list you're actually #1 and it's ok to be like that that's why I have a long list of different types. Personally I like the Tgirl that can top and bottom, and she nasty as a motha fucka. I have more fun that way. It's the most amazing sex without leaning to be bored. I respect how you roll that's on you no one is knocking you for that.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    "Also"? So you concede you're a "fag"?
    Hey numb nuts that means if he is calling me a fag then he is one too. GET IT KNOW ASSHOLE? (__O__)?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. To each their own. I see that as usual we've veered over to the idea that men who allow their TG mates to top them are actually fags (God, I hate that word!) that are in the closet both in their life and in their mind (I was going to say psychologically, but decided to be clearer for the person named Dope, because I suspect the word will have no meaning), unwilling to admit to their homosexuality. I've consulted with my brother, who is gay both in sexuality and in general, on this subject in the past and he told me that gay men are attracted to other men, not males who are transitioning to females. Of course I don't really expect that to get through to the people who keep calling us fags and whatnot, James, but I felt obliged to point that out. And Phobun is that really you in your avatar? It's kind of difficult to tell when I read your posts. I'll admit that's not me in mine, but it is BigD
    See I asked Daryl and Dope and any other of these assholes, WHAT'S THE DEFINITION OF A GAY PERSON! No one said shit all they did was talk nonsense which they are not good at either. See I am a Tri-Sexual, I TRY SOME WILD AND DARING ASS SEX! I love Tgirls who top and bottom and I love women that are nasty and use strapons and into BDSM, so I am far from a dam gay/fag, I am into some wild nasty ass fucking and that's what it should be. Nah you got thise gas headed ass clowns trying to call someone out of their character, and try to be smart, so fucking smart they are stupid! It's funny how Daryl talks about gays but dance for gay men ?

Now that's the most funniest shit in the world and the idiot puts up a video. That motha fucka is missing some screws. lol hahahah lol

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Lol, but yet I treat the black men I date like bitches?

Yet we are the submissive race? OK!

I am done!

how in the hell did the thread turn into racism? But I am the crazy one, and the fag wow! I wish some of these punk ass men would call me a fag to my face, I would surely make their asses take a grass nap for realz!

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Lol, but yet I treat the black men I date like bitches?

Yet we are the submissive race? OK!

I am done!
    lol UMMMM WELL actually I am African descent and ummmm I am one that is willing to be your bitch lol You can spank my ass and say "GET YOUR BITCH ASS ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP THIS COCK" lol and watch me do what a good bitch is suppose to do lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Your name speaks for it's self. If you're fucking a Tgirl then you're a fag also. If you wanna play semantics lets do it. Lets see how you end up!
    You can call me a fag all you want but I've never had anything up my ass you filthy twink!

Junior Poster

I bet your voice is high pitched as fuck, you femboy.