Junior Poster

Default Beautiful One Day Gone Tomorrow

If u where once a Pretty Transsexual and u got into a horrible accident that would damage ur face, or body parts (mainly lost of limps) permanently Would u stay a Disfigured Transsexual or peel out to be a disfigured man ????

All though with most Transsexuals its and internal thing to be a women ..But we all do in live strive to achieve a Certain look i think in a Sense we all wanna be Beautiful (At least wat we feel is beautiful) Imagin one day Thats all takin away for you all u years of surgery , and Hormones ,Laser Treaments ...from like your Face being burned beyond recognition ,or You lose both of your arms ...

Personally it would depress me intensely ..And i wouldnt no how to face life again ..I personally felt i was and ugly boy ...But a pretty female so for me to revert back to a male is outta the question ...But i dont no if i could deal with Being a Horrilbly dsfigured shemale ...Its just so much abnormalities going on ,U got tities and dick and ur also disfigured ....Dam alot to deal with !!!!

Would like to Here everyones views on this especially The Trannies on the board !!!

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Aniyah, are you thinking of Suzanne Holmes? The Brazilian girl who was burned by acid thrown in her face? I've thought about that, too. I guess it depends upon which is more fundamentally important to you: your beauty or being a woman, regardless of looks. No woman wants to be ugly, so what do you do? I can only imagine that I would want to remain feminine and would undertake whatever surgical procedures I could to undo the damage, but man, that's not a easy thing to think about.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Aniyah, are you thinking of Suzanne Holmes? The Brazilian girl who was burned by acid thrown in her face? I've thought about that, too. I guess it depends upon which is more fundamentally important to you: your beauty or being a woman, regardless of looks. No woman wants to be ugly, so what do you do? I can only imagine that I would want to remain feminine and would undertake whatever surgical procedures I could to undo the damage, but man, that's not a easy thing to think about.
    Yes Estatic The Recent Suzanna Homles Thread did Spark this though ....I honestly couldnt imagine Having to deal with being a Disfigured Looking Trannie ....My heart Goes out to Suzzana for having the courage within herself to still perform as and adult entertainer...

Also judging from the disfigurment of suzzana face isnt much u can do to fix her ..She will always gonna have a "StereoTypically "Funny looking face Poor Girl

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Beautiful One Day Gone Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    If u where once a Pretty Transsexual and u got into a horrible accident that would damage ur face, or body parts (mainly lost of limps) permanently Would u stay a Disfigured Transsexual or peel out to be a disfigured man ????

All though with most Transsexuals its and internal thing to be a women ..But we all do in live strive to achieve a Certain look i think in a Sense we all wanna be Beautiful (At least wat we feel is beautiful) Imagin one day Thats all takin away for you all u years of surgery , and Hormones ,Laser Treaments ...from like your Face being burned beyond recognition ,or You lose both of your arms ...

Personally it would depress me intensely ..And i wouldnt no how to face life again ..I personally felt i was and ugly boy ...But a pretty female so for me to revert back to a male is outta the question ...But i dont no if i could deal with Being a Horrilbly dsfigured shemale ...Its just so much abnormalities going on ,U got tities and dick and ur also disfigured ....Dam alot to deal with !!!!

Would like to Here everyones views on this especially The Trannies on the board !!!
    Never fear, if this happens our resident surgeon tsbrenda will fix you right up...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Lmao

It shouldn't really worry you, if you make strides in your day to day life to be known more than as face value.
    It's a very humbling experience to be 'the shit' one day and not so hot the next.
    In college, I was a stand out athlete in track and field and a promising young boxer...one night a drunk driver changed all that for me with the quickness...was off my feet for a year and a half, gained damn near 70 lbs from being imobile and depressed. Went from being a sexy slim thug to a stocky 'cute' guy...lol
    I'm in the process of getting my shit back together now...it's a long process but i'm determined...which brings me to this point. No matter what 'they' think about you, if you're comfortable with who you are as a person, individually, you'll remain strong and focussed. Haters survive off of people with low confidence.

You mad as shit.