Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: You're out in public and a man disrespect the transsexual woman you're with?

Quote Originally Posted by nicebrn View Post
    In my experience it's the younger females that have the dirtiest attitudes. I've gotten some nasty and/or puzzled looks, but no one has ever thought to give us their enlightening opinion out loud.

And if they did, so what? The opinions of ignorant people are worth less than nothing to me.
    Well, with me, I never used to be one to let things go. You disrespect my friend, me, or my family, I destroy you, was pretty much how I lived. Would I have jumped the gun as I did then, now? Probably not. But Would I do it again, if the need arose, you bet!

Junior Poster

Default Re: You're out in public and a man disrespect the transsexual woman you're with?

Quote Originally Posted by www.tglovers.com View Post
    As a trans-attracted male how do you handle a situation like this?

If you're out and a bout with your "special" lady and you hear someone say something like: "That's a dude". Do you ignore it, confront the offender or step back and let the lady fend for herself?
    Good question.

I have no idea because I've never been in that position before.

Becoming transsexual comes with some sufferings of course.

Could be worse... a lynch mob could be calling you a pedophile.

If you're a good looking guy-turned-girl then I imagine the subtle attention is better than being an extremely overweight woman out in public with people making comments.

Just thoughts.

Junior Poster

Talk is cheap. Let'em talk all they want. Until, the person "physically" confronts you just keep walking. That way you don't end up spending the night in "jail" instead of going out to dinner with your lady.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Veteran Poster

Once, I was in a movie theatre with Madison. 3 dudes started mouthing off. I got tired of it. Stood up in the middle of the movie and said, "Is there a problem" I said it like I was ready to throw. One by one they eventually sat back in ther seats so we could enjoy the movie. Another time I just ignored the guy and we walked out of the bar.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been in the precise situation mentioned by the O.P. but judging from my past track record, I'd probably get in the little scroat's face, and he'd be going home minus his front teeth! I dare say it's not the most diplomatic of solutions (and indeed, in my old age & dotage I am forcing myself to mellow a bit and not be so confrontational), but it's one that's served me well since my childhood (as one of my long-suffering house masters once said of me "M--... an aggressive little bugger, isn't he!")...

Fork 'andles

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69 View Post
    Darryl...please...u wouldn't do shit and u know it...
    Nigga I'll RKO my own momma if I had to.

I never had this problem before. Wouldn't fight anyone about it though

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

If you're out and a bout with your "special" lady and you hear someone say something like: "That's a dude". Do you ignore it, confront the offender or step back and let the lady fend for herself?
    great question, as i will be with a ts for this whole nye weekend in nyc. i get into confrontations like this all the time. best strategy - ignore them. they are completely irrelevant in your life, and are most likely jealous.

do what you love. fuck everything else.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    I've been in this situation. I ignored it, and the fool let it be. I also clutched my girl closer to let him or anyone else watching that I was happy with who I was with. Never had to get in a fight over this...although while at Horton Plaza with three TGirl friends recently I did hear some shit talking that almost made me blow my top...
    Seems to me if you can keep a cool head then you'll realise your priorities are 1. her safety and 2. her comfort.

I think Wille E's post showed the most dignified and adult way to handle most situations.

It's possible that confronting an offender and telling him to back off, or just thumping him, might assure her comfort and safety. Depends on the situation. In the wrong circumstances you could just draw further unwanted attention and cause her embarrassment, and at worst you could end up beaten and/or in the back of a police car which leaves her without protection. There's no single right answer.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Post Re: You're out in public and a man disrespect the transsexual woman you're with?

Seriously? I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that particular option considering some of the BS I've been reading lately on here.

Back to the issue at hand, I'd make a moderated response depending on the situation. Here in Ohio we've got concealed carry law, which tends to discourage physical confrontation, at least on my part. Too many crazy motherfuckers out there with guns. To me this situation is a good place for a public display of affection, placing myself between the offender and my lady. Ignore asshole and pay more attention to my lady.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/