Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "m" word!!!

First Lady Junior Poster Mz.Brownsugah's Avatar

Default The "m" word!!!

I’m sure that most trans-attracted men are aware that calling a trans-girl a man will elicit a reaction similar to calling an insecure straight male a fag. I bring this up, because on two separate incidents. I’ve experience two different fucktards calling me a man out of frustration. I met both guys in the same “trans-friendly” social network. When they learn that there were limitations to what they could say and request of me, they retaliated with immature name calling. Since it happened online it doesn’t bother me, dumb shit like that doesn’t ever happen to me in real life. However, I am concern about the warp sense of entitlement that led to their retort. I’m curious if I’m the only one noticing this increasing trend among guys online or if the rules have changed and social interaction skills are no longer warranted. I have many friends who are in relationships that started online, but I’m starting to doubt if that’s possible anymore. Maybe I’m just tripping over nothing. I think I should just go back to meeting guys the old fashion way, at the bar. Where at least they buy you a drink before they inquire about the size of your cock.

Junior Poster

Default Re: The "m" word!!!

lol..

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Lol, like that guy that called me a man and a he earlier because he did not agree with what I was saying.

How funny.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Guys say that shit because it's an easy target.
    But damn, the simplest comeback is calling dude a 'fag', which by association he must be.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Brownsugah View Post
    I’m sure that most trans-attracted men are aware that calling a trans-girl a man will elicit a reaction similar to calling an insecure straight male a fag...

I think they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Brownsugah View Post
    ...I have many friends who are in relationships that started online, but I’m starting to doubt if that’s possible anymore. Maybe I’m just tripping over nothing. I think I should just go back to meeting guys the old fashion way, at the bar. Where at least they buy you a drink before they inquire about the size of your cock.

If someone speaks to you like that online, at least you know not to waste your time ever meeting him in a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Guys say that shit because it's an easy target.
    But damn, the simplest comeback is calling dude a 'fag', which by association he must be.
    Also the quickest way to have your man blacken you eye

There are two reasons guys use that retort:

1. Some guys have no problems sexually being with TS,CDs and TVs...but they don't necessarily buy into the psychology of "a woman born in a man's body"...they really think all TS are really just homosexuals...to them, they are the same as CDs and TVs...but they are smart enough to never mention that to a TS they want to sleep with.
    Unfortunately anger is like alcohol...it makes a person drop their disguise...even if only for a small, but very revealing moment.

2. (this is probably the more common reason)...extreme immaturity. You made them angry so they will use the one word that they think will hurt you the most. They don't realize that calling a TS a man is very much akin to calling all TS men.

I'm pretty immature...but as far as I can remember...I've never called a TS a man...and never will.

Junior Poster

@fred41

Agree except for the "call one, call all". I don't think the girl who gets called a "man" cares if the name-caller is insulting all her sisters - she just feels he's insulting her. Which he is. And yes, you're right, it's crass.

Lol, funny thing is being called a man isnt really upsetting at least not to me.

I have a dick and balls and I shoot sperm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    @fred41

Agree except for the "call one, call all". I don't think the girl who gets called a "man" cares if the name-caller is insulting all her sisters - she just feels he's insulting her. Which he is. And yes, you're right, it's crass.

..no, but when it's done on a public forum like this...other girls who can read the comment often get mad too. That's often the unintended consequence.