Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Serious Question, Your Thoughts Appreciated

I'm assuming that you haven't met a TS yet.

Good advice here so far. But if you get off your ass and go meet a TS that will help as well. You can sit around and think about these things forever while growing old and fat.

It's better to do some learning by doing imho. Go out and meet someone and flirt. You'll find out your natural feelings about this whole thing really quickly. You'll be able to determine if: a) this is a lifestyle you want to pursue b) this is just a fetish c) if you were just curious

Why should I question your desires so much? You'll start asking yourself this after you start getting a little bit of experience under your belt.

Ghandi:
    Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.

Junior Poster

"'m thinking partly about how we identify ourselves, and the more I consider it for myself the hazier my understanding becomes. Gorgeous is gorgeous, sexy is sexy, love is love. It's as much emotional and psychological as it is physical. You make a connection with someone and labels fall by the wayside, pushed away by the breadth of the relationship." I think you answered your own question. In our society you are either this or that. You like this or that. You vote for this or that. When it comes to sexuality and love, there is no this or that. The world of sexuality and love has no rules on what and why a person will feel a certain way. That is what I like about this period of history. We can really choose our own identities, desires, and subjects of our feelings of love. We really only answer to ourselves. So, have fun. Find out who you are each and every day in so many ways!

Dunkie

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Damn long introduction for such a simple question.

We all like what we like. The only one who can say what truly attracts you to tgirls is yourself, and the only way to find out what it is, is experimenting.