Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Unlike most hypersexed chasers, most women's lives are not centered on their next orgasm. An orgasmic fix is not always the root of happiness.
    Bull shit. Most women are just as much about sex as dudes are. Women talk about trophy lays amongst themselves. Men tell everybody. The only reason why the world hasn't come to the realization that EVERYBODY is a slut is because nobody wants to fess up.

Junior Poster

Thumbs up Re: Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

I think that guys here often show thinly veiled contempt for SRS. They are probably unaware of how they come across. If a girl has been agonizing about the discomfort she has with her body, all of her life, puts a lot of thought into her decision, probably loses family and friends who disapprove of her choice, and saves up a small fortune to have major surgery, then she doesn't need a total stranger and chaser asking personal questions that focus on one exclusive area of life. There is an undertone that seems to say, this is what is important to me, answer my questions and we'll see if you made a wise choice. It would be as if someone who hates the way her boobs look has a breast augmentation, then has a stranger with an agenda ask her, are you able to breastfeed?

People who ask such questions need to fuck off.

And with respect to Tehero, I don't agree with everything he writes, but I can understand his perspective.
    Thanks. I agree that SRS must be a huge issue for those who undertake it. I don't think the OP's question was intentionally judgemental, but I can see now how someone who was post-op might feel entitled to take it that way. Instead, some people have been kind enough to respond with different experiences, all positive, which is educational.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Bull shit. Most women are just as much about sex as dudes are. Women talk about trophy lays amongst themselves. Men tell everybody. The only reason why the world hasn't come to the realization that EVERYBODY is a slut is because nobody wants to fess up.
    I think he's just trying say that considerations of sexual gratification maybe aren't the whole story for someone contemplating something as massively life-changing as full SRS.

Orgasm/feeling depends on how good the doc is! If you didn't ruin your nerve endings in your penile skin from hormones. How sensitive your head of your penis is. If you feel the orgasm mentally and learning how to orgasm.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post

You have a point and women can certainly be very very horny. But I think that, generally speaking, women are not nearly as horny as men, though I could be wrong. But there tend to be many more men who allow their sex appetites to get them into trouble than women: for instance, there are not nearly as many nuns in the Catholic church who have had issues. It is probably also influenced by a person's stage in life. A middle aged women around menopause might not feel as sexy as a sex crazed college girl or cruising cougar, whereas a middle aged man is hot for a younger woman.

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    I think he's just trying say that considerations of sexual gratification maybe aren't the whole story for someone contemplating something as massively life-changing as full SRS.

I think that's a fair assessment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Orgasm/feeling depends on how good the doc is! If you didn't ruin your nerve endings in your penile skin from hormones. How sensitive your head of your penis is. If you feel the orgasm mentally and learning how to orgasm.

Thanks Kelly. Makes sense.

Must be Christmas Day in Chicago by now, so Happy Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post

What? HRT can damage nerves? I want to read more... do you have a reference for this?

Junior Poster

What? HRT can damage nerves? I want to read more... do you have a reference for this?
    I'd like to know too, please . But I didn't know that people say taking hormones can damage your liver or shorten your life expectancy, so I guess I need to read up more...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    No, they don't. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...026#post847026

Originally Posted by sucka4chix:

I have no real knowledge of the subject, but a close pre-op friend says NONE of the post-op girls she knows, however many that is, can cum and most regret it. She thinks girls who say they can cum are liars and she would NEVER have the surgery. Just her opinion, so don't get all bent.

Originally Posted by TsVanessa69:

the 5 post op girls I know say the same

It is intriguing how you cherry-picked two anecdotlal, second-hand
    responses from non post op women. When in the very thread you
    cited, I posted numerous studies from journals, as well as proffering my
    own experiences as a woman who has had GCS.

Bottom line, folks can engage in conjecture, and hypothesize ad infinitum
    ad nauseum.

But unless you have had the operation, have been sexually intimate with a
    woman who has had the operation, or are wlling to take the word of said
    woman, then you're just wasting bandwidth and time.