Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    Thanks Amber. I didn't notice any undertone in the OP, but apparently I'm ignorant so that's OK. I think your points are valid and I guess happiness with the results of surgery goes a long way towards making her happy and confident in life.
    Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording but just happened to leap in to reaffirm it with the exact same undertone and connotations...

Quit trying to save face with all of the thank yous and what not to make yourself look nice after I called you out. If anyone wants to see your true opinion on the matter then they only need to look at the those pompous posts you dropped in my thread.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tehero View Post
    Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording but just happened to leap in to reaffirm it with the exact same undertone and connotations...

Quit trying to save face with all of the thank yous and what not to make yourself look nice after I called you out. If anyone wants to see your true opinion on the matter then they only need to look at the those pompous posts you dropped in my thread.
    You mean this one? http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...079#post849079

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    No, I mean those "ones" that proceeded that one which you made after I called you out in that thread like you're doing in this one.

Like this

"Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks. "

Its a loaded question with a negative direction and only bigots ask such questions. Also, ending a statement with "thanks" before anyone has said or affirmed anything is something that is most often done by pompous jack-asses making a snide remark or asking a bogus quesiton. Its a simplified evolution of the old "kay, thanks! bye!" that a lot a buttholes used to use at the end of their statements back in the day.

Last edited by tehero; 12-25-2010 at 02:22 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    and thats a bad thing? being able to relate to something or someone other than his dick.omg what a douche he is! lmao
    i didn't say relating to a woman's perspective was a bad thing... i was talking about him specifically. if 90% of his posts are criticising guys who are into transexuals then he obviously has some kinda issues.

Veteran Poster

Yeah right. You didn't notice the undertone and the negative wording
    Please quote the first post and bold the negative wording... i cant find it...

Neither cant i find an "undertone", except in your posts. But there its so obvious you cant call it under.

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Please quote the first post and bold the negative wording... i cant find it...

Neither cant i find an "undertone", except in your posts. But there its so obvious you cant call it under.
    Yup...What he said....really tehero...that whole thread you started was written in an intentionally antagonistic way.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    phobun... you need to put on a dress already. everything you say is from the perspective of a ts... yet you call everyone else fags?

I don't call anyone a fag.

Some people are gay, but that is nothing to deny or feel ashamed about.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    its amazing how many threads guys start about this subject.theres always an under tone or unstated assumption that gender reassignment surgery is inadequate or a wrong choice.
    much like most things in life you get what you pay for.im sure you all have seen girls with really horrible boob jobs and im sure youll also seen girls with really great ones.what makes the difference was the effort and amount of money the girl put in.a surgeon with greater skill and ability costs money.some girls just arent willing to wait or pay so they end up with mediocre doctors and mediocre results.post-op pussies are no different.there are doctors out there who do great,beautiful work.in know a few girls who took the time and spent the money and ended up with successful functional and realistic looking pussies.

I very much agree.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Yup...What he said....

I think that guys here often show thinly veiled contempt for SRS. They are probably unaware of how they come across. If a girl has been agonizing about the discomfort she has with her body, all of her life, puts a lot of thought into her decision, probably loses family and friends who disapprove of her choice, and saves up a small fortune to have major surgery, then she doesn't need a total stranger and chaser asking personal questions that focus on one exclusive area of life. There is an undertone that seems to say, this is what is important to me, answer my questions and we'll see if you made a wise choice. It would be as if someone who hates the way her boobs look has a breast augmentation, then has a stranger with an agenda ask her, are you able to breastfeed?

People who ask such questions need to fuck off.

And with respect to Tehero, I don't agree with everything he writes, but I can understand his perspective.

Junior Poster

..."Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks. "

Its a loaded question with a negative direction and only bigots ask such questions...
    Probably makes more sense to quote that whole "conversation", which is germane to this thread:-

Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I have no real knowledge of the subject, but a close pre-op friend says NONE of the post-op girls she knows, however many that is, can cum and most regret it. She thinks girls who say they can cum are liars and she would NEVER have the surgery. Just her opinion, so don't get all bent.

Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    the 5 post op girls I know say the same

Posted by audifan
    Sorry Vanessa, is that "say the same" that they can't cum, or that they regret the surgery? Thanks.

(at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...033#post847033)