Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Default Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

There's a non-op transwoman on youtube who said she won't get SRS because she doesn't want to spend tons of money to have a vagina that might not function well, that might not give her the same sexual satisfaction. She was like "a vagina is for having kids, if I can't have kids what's the point?"

So after hearing her I've always wanted to ask to the post-op girls:

1. How is the sex now compared to when you stil had a penis?
    2. Is your vagina as sensitive as your penis was?
    3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?
    4. In general, is your sex life better now? why?

Default Re: Post-op girls: How is the sex now?

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    There's a non-op transwoman on youtube who said she won't get SRS because she doesn't want to spend tons of money to have a vagina that might not function well, that might not give her the same sexual satisfaction. She was like "a vagina is for having kids, if I can't have kids what's the point?"

So after hearing her I've always wanted to ask to the post-op girls:

1. How is the sex now compared to when you stil had a penis?
    2. Is your vagina as sensitive as your penis was?
    3. How are your orgasms now compared to before? Is getting to the climax as "complicated" as it is for genetic girls (compared to men)?
    4. In general, is your sex life better now? why?

Unlike most hypersexed chasers, most women's lives are not centered on their next orgasm. An orgasmic fix is not always the root of happiness.

Professional Poster

I can't say for sure, but my gf is now post op and she has no problem at all. Either that or she is really good at faking it. LOL.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Senior Member Junior Poster

phobun... you need to put on a dress already. everything you say is from the perspective of a ts... yet you call everyone else fags?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    phobun... you need to put on a dress already. everything you say is from the perspective of a ts... yet you call everyone else fags?
    Maye Phobun is a girl. I really can't figure it out yet.

Junior Poster

@Phobun

I think the OP's question was reasonable and respectful, and relevant since some posters in other threads have stated that sex wasn't so good after SRS.
    Maybe it's not the biggest part of their lives, but it's still part of their lives, and good to know about (if any care to tell). My 2c.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    @Phobun

I think the OP's question was reasonable and respectful, and relevant since some posters in other threads have stated that sex wasn't so good after SRS.
    Maybe it's not the biggest part of their lives, but it's still part of their lives, and good to know about (if any care to tell). My 2c.
    Post in other threads? All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying.

The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked. I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.

You and the op obviously "WANT" going post op to have as many negatives about it as possible as you obviously don't like SRS.

Don't reply with that BS lie posted in my thread. Its like a person saying that saying that all Mexicans are lazy equipped with racial slurs then saying he like Mexicans and he's not racist. We are not retarded.

Your assumptions about TS and sex are bigoted and presumptuous.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Unlike most hypersexed chasers, most women's lives are not centered on their next orgasm. An orgasmic fix is not always the root of happiness.
    I think you are correct about that. Most girls do not center their lives around sex. Even TS girls do not. But then a true TS does not think like a man, she thinks like a girl.
    Men are the ones that base their lives around sex. In fact, as a general rule you could say that men are pigs. But we have to be. If men were not pigs, we could not ensure the survival of our species.
    From my experience Ts girls are really no different that GG's. They both want a man for love and companionship. Although most men want the same, we also have a deep sexual desire and that pretty much takes precedence over just about everything else. Thats just the way it is.

Oh, one more thing. I still think the OP has a valid question. As a guy we do wonder if a TS girl can still have the same feeling and pleasure down there after srs. As guys, our worst nightmare is losing that sensation so its only natural that we wonder about you girls.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tehero View Post
    The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked.
    How? He stated where his question is coming from. All of his questions are not unreasonable.

I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.
    And there are many more "plenty" of TS who will never do that step and be perfectly happy either.

We are not retarded.
    Sure about that? The way you go off about a direct, open, in no way insulting question?

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Junior Poster

Post in other threads? All of the post in other threads siad the opposite of what you are saying.
    No, they don't. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...026#post847026

The OP's questions was definitely condescending of post ops in general in the way that it was asked. I seen plenty of information about TS who have straight cut there penis and testicles off. No surgery or anything. No vagina. Just nothing there and it made them more happy.
    What was condescending about it? And what's the point of your claim about TS having everything cut off and becoming more happy?

You and the op obviously "WANT" going post op to have as many negatives about it as possible as you obviously don't like SRS.
    No, as I already said, whatever makes her happy. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...079#post849079
    I've no idea why you would claim either the OP or I "obviously" want anything.

Don't reply with that BS lie posted in my thread. Its like a person saying that saying that all Mexicans are lazy equipped with racial slurs then saying he like Mexicans and he's not racist. We are not retarded.
    Sorry I've no clue what you're even talking about here.

Your assumptions about TS and sex are bigoted and presumptuous.
    Sorry I don't know what assumptions you've decided I made.

Last edited by audifan; 12-25-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: assumptions not presumptions