Rookie Poster

Default The best shemale site worth 34.99

I ran across a site yesterday browsing and it is called sexybrazilianshemales.com. The preview alone made me go for the trial and i was duped because i saw just as much in the trailer by itself so dont go for it if you join this site. But it is just the type of stuff i wanted to see, it is pretty shemales that has no appearance of being a man. They all are beautiful and the studs that fuck them are hung and have no mercy on them when they fuck them and i mean they pound the shit out of these girls. There is no man topping and thank god for that, if you in to that this is not your site but if you like me and like to seeing gaping asses then just go look at the trailer and you will see what i am talking about. I almost forgot that there are no condoms in none of the scenes and that makes it even better.

Professional Poster

Can I have your username and password for it?

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Can I have your username and password for it?

Hang on, Nick, I might be able to spare you my info from Citizen's Bank.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Shemales-from-hell.com is much better and only $24.99 a month - updated every week.
    That other site uses bought in content which is floating around elsewhere and not exclusive.
    seanchai

nuthing better to warm up those cold december days with some shemales from hell, hehe

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time