View Poll Results: Which race, on average, have hotter trannies?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asian/Pacific Decent

50 23.58%
  • African Decent

24 11.32%
  • Caucasian/European Decent

59 27.83%
  • Latin/Hispanic Decent

73 34.43%
  • Native American/Indian/Middle Eastern Decent

6 2.83%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Default Re: On Average, Which Race Is Hotter?

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Why would that be racist? We all like what we like, and they're entitled to say "I don't like this type of men" if it said that they don't like fat men, would you even care?
    Its like that in huge volumes that its so hard for a nigga to get laid. 95%+ is like that!

This whole thread is racist. The poll is racist, and the creator is racist. It was created to do nothing but stir the pot and get people arguing so the creator can jump on peoples cases about being racist. African Americans are the most racist people on the planet, yet the first to point the finger at someone else. I am so tired of the double standard that exists in this country.What most African Americans don't get is, they create most of the racial tension and separatist thinking in the US. If black people in this day and age would just shut up about racism and hatred and being victims of society and pay more attention to making their lives and their world a better place, any latent racism would fall by the wayside and become a moot point. I also have a news flash for you, there isn't a single person alive in the USA who was ever a slave to another person, get over it. Shut up, get off the drugs,get off the pity pot, get a job, take responsibility for yourself and your family and join the fucking HUMAN race and quit acting like an asshole.What's worse is I will be labeled a racist because of my post. Never mind some of my closest friends are black, and get it, never mind I served along side some of the most courageous and honorable men I ever had the pleasure to know and trust with my life, who by the way were black. Forget all that, label me a racist if you want, show your ignorance to everyone else, lash out at me, verbally assault me so my point will be proven..

I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here..

The funny thing is most PEOPLE responded to this post just to say that this post is racist.
    If it bothers you do not say anything about it. People use things like most blacks, whites, African Americans to make a point. This is how you set yourself up to be call a racist by others. Then in some of this post we tend to cover it up by saying I have white friends or black friends. This just wows me time and time again. People are people all around the world. No matter what race, creed, or anything else you can think of. Think about why do some blacks and some whites don't get along to this day? This will never change and we all know this so we here just need to get over it. Hell if the colors ever get along. What do you think people will attack next?

My anger steams from I told Lisa, Kelly, and Bella all Merry Xmas, and got nothing back.

Thanks friends is it because I'm... missing your post

To everyone have a Merry Christmas and n-joy your family and friends this holiday season.

If you drink please don't drive drunk stay safe.

"Space"= PointBlack

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Senior Member Junior Poster

this thread is talking about ATTRACTION... nothing to do with racism!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller View Post
    Focus on the "correct/corrected" error. It's your switch of noun & verb (again) that caused you to actually write the exact opposite of what you meant.

Also: "laziness".
    both were more of a typo and a mistake through not ever bothering to proof read what i type on forums
    also when you ever actually learn to speak a second language maybe youll get to have an oppinion on my spelling

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    this thread is talking about ATTRACTION... nothing to do with racism!
    You believe what you wanna believe. This thread was started for one reason and one reason only. To agitate and incite. It's a hit and run deal, a set up. No matter how you answer it...it's gonna rub somebody the wrong way. The question is racial and provocative by it's nature, and the originator has a long resume on this. Doubt me? Go back and re-read all the posts

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post
    Its like that in huge volumes that its so hard for a nigga to get laid. 95%+ is like that!
    You can always go back to fucking what a black man was intended to; fat white women. Them sows need lovin' too and they got lots of ass to spread.

*My apologies for not finding a picture with the more socially acceptable spelling "NIGGAS".
    That would have made things Okie-Smokey and totally not racist. The picture was too damn
    funny though.*

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 12-25-2010 at 06:38 AM.

biberkopf Rookie Poster biberkopf's Avatar

Which race is hotter? Any and all of them. Beauty and hotness can be found in the most unlikely places.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh View Post
    also when you ever actually learn to speak a second language maybe youll get to have an oppinion on my spelling
    Surely I have an "opinion" already.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by anon451 View Post
    If black people in this day and age would just shut up about racism and hatred and being victims of society and pay more attention to making their lives and their world a better place, any latent racism would fall by the wayside and become a moot point. I also have a news flash for you, there isn't a single person alive in the USA who was ever a slave to another person, get over it.
    Libertarian writer Radley Balko visits the American Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tenn.:

As I walked through this part of the museum, it struck me that this isn't the past. It's the recent past.

Eckford and Bryan are still alive (the history of their reconciliation and subsequent parting again is a fascinating story in its own right), as are many of the civil rights leaders who look down from the museum's walls. It was only a generation ago that Bull Connor unleashed his fire hoses, attack dogs, and goons on civil rights protesters in Alabama. As late as the early 1970s, the city of Memphis chose to close its public swimming pools rather than allow white and black children to cool off in the same water.

This isn't ancient history. My dad grew up through all of this. It seems to me that it's a bit premature, then, for us to insist — as one conservative pundit suggested to me last month over dinner — that black Americans "just get over the whole racism thing."...

Just this week, a new study showed that of the 350,000 low-level marijuana arrests in New York City over the past decade, over half the arrestees were black. This despite the fact that blacks make up only about 25 percent of the city's population, and that according to survey data, black people are actually less likely to smoke marijuana than white people.

Jack Cole, a former narcotics officer who now heads up the anti-drug war group Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, has noted that there are a higher percentage of black men in prison in American today than there were in South Africa at the height of apartheid. Blacks make 15 percent of drug users, but 45 percent of people incarcerated for drug offenses. One in three black men between 20 and 29 is either in prison or on probation or parole.

These statistics are terrible.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354203,00.html

Last edited by scroller; 12-25-2010 at 07:49 AM.