View Poll Results: Which race, on average, have hotter trannies?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asian/Pacific Decent

50 23.58%
  • African Decent

24 11.32%
  • Caucasian/European Decent

59 27.83%
  • Latin/Hispanic Decent

73 34.43%
  • Native American/Indian/Middle Eastern Decent

6 2.83%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Default Re: On Average, Which Race Is Hotter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You can always go back to fucking what a black man was intended to; fat white women. Them sows need lovin' too and they got lots of ass to spread.

*My apologies for not finding a picture with the more socially acceptable spelling "NIGGAS".
    That would have made things Okie-Smokey and totally not racist. The picture was too damn
    funny though.*
    This is why I mess with trannies, I'm not settling for fat bitches!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    NOT ONE OF YOU ALL SAID BLACK.FUCK YOU PERVERTS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM ON THIS BULLSHIT RACIST WEBSITE
    Trust me when I tell you this is a euro-centric site, as are most of the
    trans-oriented forums.

My vote, the Sisters.

I think the problem with these race-based threads is that they tend to be exclusive of the mutts. For example, Alyssa87 was a mix of different races, yet very beautiful. In Brazil people of mixed race are very common and some have said that this is why there are so many gorgeous women in Brazil. People who speak of a particular race are often referencing variables of the sub-culture specific to that race. Light and dark individuals belonging to a particular race might be more alike than two individuals of the same hue. So race is very much a human construct and there is no such thing as racial purity. Within races, different ethnicities create a lot of variability too. Ultimately I think, culture, language, religion and other social factors, all of which can vary within a race, are much more important for compatibility than race.

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    I think the problem with these race-based threads is that they tend to be exclusive of the mutts. For example, Alyssa87 was a mix of different races, yet very beautiful. In Brazil people of mixed race are very common and some have said that this is why there are so many gorgeous women in Brazil. People who speak of a particular race are often referencing variables of the sub-culture specific to that race. Light and dark individuals belonging to a particular race might be more alike than two individuals of the same hue. So race is very much a human construct and there is no such thing as racial purity. Within races, different ethnicities create a lot of variability too. Ultimately I think, culture, language, religion and other social factors, all of which can vary within a race, are much more important for compatibility than race.
    True dat, I love all races, but just happen to bang more Hispanics cause they tend to like me back most.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    this thread is talking about ATTRACTION... nothing to do with racism!
    Thank you. Same thing goes for the girls who don't like dating black men, it's called attraction, or lack of it, not racism.

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

All races have beautiful women.
    But yesssssssss we are winning! LOL

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You believe what you wanna believe. This thread was started for one reason and one reason only. To agitate and incite. It's a hit and run deal, a set up. No matter how you answer it...it's gonna rub somebody the wrong way. The question is racial and provocative by it's nature, and the originator has a long resume on this. Doubt me? Go back and re-read all the posts
    you're just paranoid. some guys are more attracted to blondes... does that make them prejudice against brunettes? there are hot girls of every race but everyone still has preferences... this thread was talking about physical appearance only so it's nothing to do with racism. but there's always people who try and find issues even when there are none... usually cos they have issues of their own.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    you're just paranoid. some guys are more attracted to blondes... does that make them prejudice against brunettes? there are hot girls of every race but everyone still has preferences... this thread was talking about physical appearance only so it's nothing to do with racism. but there's always people who try and find issues even when there are none... usually cos they have issues of their own.

My answer to you was pretty straightforward, and my personal opinon, ( based on the replies to the original question) and not directed at you personally , but at your words... but since you took an unsoliciated shot at me...brace yourself.

Your ignorance seems to be boundless. If you can't tell the difference between someone's hair color, ( easily changeable in an hour) and someone's skin color, than it's beyond my ability to explain that to you. Secondly....do you have any retention when you read things? I never said it was racist...I said it was meant to incite, and that it was racial in nature. Your assignment for today is to understand the difference between those 2 words, and look up incite while you're at it...then go back and read all the replies.
    And finally, and probably most importantly....the point was that the originator seems to be obsessed with race ( all together class....not to be confused with racism!!) .
    Had someone like Giavonni Hotel, or Vanessa, or Trish, or Lisa,or Dino, or Rockabilly, or any number of other regular posters who don't have a proclivity for this sort of thing asked the question....I wouldn't have given it a second thought, and probably answered in the spirit the question was intended. It all has to do with the way the question is asked....and by whom.

Wouldn't a better way to ask the question have been..." Do most of you folks date women and men of other races, and is it important to you...do you have preferrences? " Rather than "Which race is hotter" ?

That's similar to asking..."which race produces the best NFL Quarterbacks?" Are you beginning to understand the difference and the intent?

Come on man...surely you're perceptive enough to see when you're getting played...........well maybe not. LMAO

Speaking of played....that's what this thread has become. Time to put it in the archives.

"Hotness" is a subjective term not entirely based on looks and seems to be more aptly applied to an individual and not a race. Hotness can also be created by an attitude.

I agree with what Phobun said too about "mutts"...especially when you consider what we perceive as a race- Latin or Hispanic- is already a mix of other races.

That being said, I checked Latin cause that's what I tend to be with the most (GG and TS)...that's what I'm with now...and that's what I was married to for a long time.
    ...but I absolutely love Black and Asian girls also ..(perhaps I've got an addiction to melanin because I prefer darker skin even in Asians)

...not very sexually attracted to Western European Caucasians
    ...unless they have a really, really nice tan.

Veteran Poster

I have always had a secret thing for Black women ,even trannies. It's the chocolate skin, whether that be dark chocolate or a bit lighter. I prefer them black as coal with big meaty thighs and big butts though. My biggest fantasy actually is treat a Black girl like a slave and renact the days of plantations. Have her clean the house, wash my clothes and whenever the need takes me pull her panties down and bugger her in the garden shed. There would be nothing more erotic than busting a black girl ,breaking her ,to the smell of weedkiller and petrol from the lawnmower.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .