Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: What do you consider Gay?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Phobun says two penises in the same bed is gay.

Stop hiding faggots, stand up and be counted!!

Seriously, someone else in another thread coined the phrase, 'gay but not attracted to men,' which is impossible.
    Like a lesbian who isn't attracted to women.

Trannies are just in their own category, and a dude sexing them is a very hetero experience.
    I almost agree. I'd say an almost hetero experience, vive la différence...

Junior Poster

I'm male

If I'm with a woman then I consider it heterosexual. I consider anyone a woman that self identifies as woman, no matter what sex organs she may have.

If I'm with a man then that is gay.

Silver Poster

it's blatant homosexuality....so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by dopearope View Post
    First up, lets be truthful here..all the guys here are attracted to the girls cos they have a cock..so there is no point even fighting that. so playing with it and touching it is obviously going to happen.

however..bottoming is GAY...like 100% homosexual..you are not a man if you take dicks up your ass period. sucking dick too.
    Ah ok, so when her hard-on brushes up against you, do you just shout 'No Homo' and it's all good?

This site is like a Merry-Go-Round, stick around long enough and you see the same stuff over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Phobun says two penises in the same bed is gay.

Stop hiding faggots, stand up and be counted!!
    Sig Worthy Tbh

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    I think we should add to the start button a disclaimer that certifies your gay by clicking this button to enter ha..
    Talk to NYCE about that, would be epic imo

Last edited by NYBURBS; 01-14-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Gay is just a label, another way to discriminate. Everyone likes what they like, who cares what the label is so long as the 2 people are happy together.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I first heard this on Bailey Jay Radio:

Funny shit!

~BB~

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by asus123 View Post
    hi everyone.

basically, i'm a lurker on here, this is my first post. so please don't dismiss what i have to say. it's funny how this topic comes up now when I'm in a confusing part in my life. I've always considered myself a straight man. I've had plenty of women in my life. my sex life with the women I've been with has been fantastic! i even think I'm very open minded. A woman i was with did the finger up the ass while she was blowing me. i didn't flip out, actually i had the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. i've had but plugs in me too. yes, i enjoy it, so the anal thing doesn't "flip me out". i.ve been hit on by gay men in the past, especially when i was bartending, but, actually, well how can i put this, it's the "intimacy" thing. it's not just the sex, it's the kissing, petting, etc, etc, (you know what i'm talking about) with a man that doesn't really appeal to me.

now for what i said about the confusing part in my life. i'm older, in my mid 40's, i've gained weight, not taken care of myself. and because of that, i haven't had the "intimacy" with a woman in years. sure, i've had sex, but not that relationship "thing" that everyone looks for. so now i'm thinking that maybe i should go over to the gay side. being very nervous about it, i have made the attempt with a man. but when it comes down to it, it just don't feel "right" to me. i get this weird, creepy feeling when i try to be intimate with a man and i can't go through with it. now, i've always been attracted to transsexuals. it's the fact that they look like a woman and not a man. a little over a year ago, i was with a tranny for the first time. i was comfortable, i didn't have the weird, creepy feeling. it felt good.

so what do i consider Gay? in my eyes, the answer is in that "intimate" relationship you have with another person. if a man or woman can be intimate with a person of the same sex and only the same sex. that's gay.

so i can't consider myself gay, maybe bi for being with TG, but not gay. others may call me gay, but i know i'm not.

Rock on, asus123! Seriously, you are NOT gay.

this thread is gay who made this gay ass thread...some gay ass bitch lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    everyone on this forum
    And I think MMA is gayer than anything on HA.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

What do you mean by gay? As I read through the thread it seems that your question is in regards to outward behaviour, rather than sexual preference. Is that what you mean?