Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: What do you consider Gay?

I never understood when homophobes call gay men not men. Then what are they? Are the only "real men" straight? Are bisexuals partially real men? Why are you better than others based on your sexual orientation?

Junior Poster

btw just for the record i'm not bi haha, just wanted to point out there are more 'labels' than just gay/not gay

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post

People who are constantly obsessed with counting up who 'faggots' are on HA, are either demented IMO, or still very conflicted about their sexuality.

I've learned that trannies have this amazing ability to let you still keep you masculinity after you've just gone down on them.

A really cool trick.

One of the reasons I luv the girls so much!!!
    Quoted For Truth

When individuals of the same sex are attracted to each other and make very little attempt to assume a traditional masculine or feminine rôle.

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dopearope View Post
    First up, lets be truthful here..all the guys here are attracted to the girls cos they have a cock..so there is no point even fighting that. so playing with it and touching it is obviously going to happen.

however..bottoming is GAY...like 100% homosexual..you are not a man if you take dicks up your ass period. sucking dick too.
    Agree with the first point.

In my heart I feel I agree with your 2nd point, bottoming is gay, but I doubt if everyone sees it the same way.

I don't agree that a homosexual is not a man, he's just a homosexual man.

Sucking dick is kind of disputed territory. I'll happily do it for a pretty feminine t-girl if she's acting feminine and submissive, just like going down on pussy, just different plumbing and technique. However, if she acted dominant/aggressive and wanted me on my knees that's absolutely not going to happen because I'd perceive that as "gay" and massively threatening to my self-image as "straight".

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune View Post
    When individuals of the same sex are attracted to each other and make very little attempt to assume a traditional masculine or feminine rôle.
    What's role got to do with it?

As I understand it some gay and lesbian relationships do involve one partner taking a traditional dominant/masculine role and the other the mirror.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    However, if she acted dominant/aggressive and wanted me on my knees that's absolutely not going to happen because I'd perceive that as "gay" and massively threatening to my self-image as "straight".
    lmfaoooooooooooooo

Junior Poster

i don't see how bottoming is gay? i know couples who are in a straight relationship, and where the guy is actually entirely straight i.e. he's not into men or TS, but does enjoy the sensation of anal penetration, male g-spot stimulation, prostate milking, whatever u wanna call it. it's purely the physical feeling that counts there. and their (female) gf does it to them and they both enjoy practicing it.

so again, i don't see anything gay about 'bottoming'.

Junior Poster

audi what if she forced your head violently between her legs and started pushing your head up and down like a chicken head?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdamage View Post
    i don't see how bottoming is gay? i know couples who are in a straight relationship, and where the guy is actually entirely straight i.e. he's not into men or TS, but does enjoy the sensation of anal penetration, male g-spot stimulation, prostate milking, whatever u wanna call it. their (female) gf does it to them and they both enjoy it.

sp again, i don't see anything gay about 'bottoming'.
    he is imagining a cock up his ass most likely.

if that is not gay, there is no such thing as gay.