Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Dude. I'm THE fag, make no mistake. If a tranny gives you a boner, guess what? So's you. It will always be a dick, it will always have XY chromosomes, it will never have a uterus, it's voice will be deep, it's shadow will be 5 o' clock and you will eat that shit up, everytime. We are fairies, we are one, we are legion. Welcome to the queer side.

Fag.
    Yeah you little bitch I will eat it, suck it, fuck it and love it like the homo I am!

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    Context, Nysprod. Context.

Faggot, Queer, Fudgepacker, Shit stabber, Rump Ranger, Sausage Jockey, Fairy, Limp Wristed, ect. are all just words. Words are just a combination of sounds to convey a thought.

But use of any word in improper context is disrespectful and on terms of bullying.

I ( and Jamie, and other LGBT folk ) playfully use these terms in jest. Since you consider yourself Straight. You don't fit in to properly use these slurs, especially in jest.

So by understanding proper context use, your use of "maricon" is a distasteful and disrespectful slur.

Furthermore, using improper pronouns with purposeful ill intent ( especially on this board ) is rude and very disrespectful. Being as though it was said here on this board, your using the pronoun "He" is a step on a very short ladder to being banned. It may be a typo, but your lack of editing or stating to the contrary shows it was purposeful.

Thanks.
    OMG homo, relax! Thanks

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 12-15-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Yeah you little bitch I will eat it, suck it, fuck it and love it like the homo I am!

OMG homo, relax! Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kat_042.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	626.6 KB 
ID:	658544  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Senior Member Junior Poster

Dude. I'm THE fag, make no mistake. If a tranny gives you a boner, guess what? So's you. It will always be a dick, it will always have XY chromosomes, it will never have a uterus, it's voice will be deep, it's shadow will be 5 o' clock and you will eat that shit up, everytime. We are fairies, we are one, we are legion. Welcome to the queer side.

Fag.
    That was truly heart warming.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I called jamie maricon, which is what he is lmaooo
    Classic example of the defense mechanism called projection. I'm sensing some inner struggles. It'll be alright. I promise. Stay fabulous.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Guys want the cock, that's what makes tgirls different from genetic girls. I'm comfortable with that & I don't need to categorise that info for myself or anyone else.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Back to the subject, OK I see feminine Tgirls, but don't see borderline or more masculine TS or CD. I'm probably not totally straight by that - however I am very OK and confident in my choices.

When I am with a feminine Tgirl that considers herself female, we for all practical purposes straight. When our cocks touch or either of us is using cock for pleasure of the other, there is certainly a bi-component to me.

My internal feelings are different with a tgirl compared to a GG. I like both but it is different. Outside of the bedroom, I really enjoy hanging out with a TS and am comfortable being in public with them. The public really watches Tgirls at a restaurant or bar, but if they are being clocked it is in a positive manner - they want her too.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Classic example of the defense mechanism called projection. I'm sensing some inner struggles. It'll be alright. I promise. Stay fabulous.
    Actually, it was all just kidding around...Jamie and I have a similar sense of humor.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

wrong, I was in trouble once with a guy from middle east , because he thought I was a woman and he touch the buldge

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    I wonder...
    Maybe when guys say, "I like shemales, but I'm straight"...
    Maybe they're talking about their penises?
    Straight penises? As apposed to bent or curved penises?
    1. Having sex with a transgendered person is very much indeed a homosexual act.
    Fag.
    Eva and Jamie, I know there is a context to all of this, I can understand that, it's easy to see and to follow through the thread. But this? Really?
    This is the kind of reflections that are undoutfully incredibly helpful to all the transsexual women who are desperatly trying to be recognized as women here in America and all over the world but are still facing tremendous odds against them, are cast aside and indeed, often beaten, killed and treated like shit. So they are all, in the end, fags in drag, and we who appreciate their femininity are all in reality a bunch of fags running after cocks...?
    That's just great. And you feel that Nysprod is simplistic?

You are a very lucid person, Jamie. You have a type of very crude and focused intelligence. Often, your views and perspectives are quite compelling in how they indeed cut through the bull shit. But there is a level at which lucidity becomes so simplistic it can't define any kind of reality but the cynicism of the perspective.

If that's the way you percieve yourself, "a fag", and all of us, it certainly is your prerogative, but I will never be able to share such a perspective and neither the most enlighten people of a society which is at last -thank God!- starting to understand the question and to deal with it, and neither the crushing majority of transsexual women.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 12-16-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

If straight guys like transsexuals then there wouldn't be violence against transsexuals by guys who find out they are transsexuals.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.