Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    I wonder...

Maybe when guys say, "I like shemales, but I'm straight"...

Maybe they're talking about their penises?

Straight penises? As apposed to bent or curved penises?
    Me thinks i was confused ,but you made it clear ,i dint know till knowmad::

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
    SO back to my theory...all straight want to bang hot shemales and most probably like their cocks even if they dont necessarily want to get fucked.
    I don't think so. A lot... maybe. But not "all" straight men.
    I mean, what about, say, all straight women. Do they all like TG women? No, of course not.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Your theory smells like shit BTW. So all of my male friends want to secretly fuck me? That's what you're saying right?
    IDK if your male friends want to fuck you, per se, but if they are sexually active and hetero, my theory is that they are attracted to TS girls (although as I said only a small minority will act out).

The level of certainty that your armchair psychology applies to everyone only underscores the fact that you have never actually interacted with any real live human beings. Go the fuck outside and meet some people for christ's sakes. You have precisely ZERO figured out from the comfort of your own home in your echoy little brain casing.
    First, back off on the aggression, OK? Second, it's my THEORY, which could turn out to be wrong (although I'm sticking with it until proven incorrect).

And that shit about violence being tied up with self denial... that shit sounds good on paper and serves for the kind of poetic sadness we'd love to believe actually exists in our world's little horror stories - but the more bleak truth is blaming violence on someone else's self-denial is one of the most egocentric defense mechanisms ever devised. How could someone not like ME? It MUST be because they can't handle how awesome my way of life is... there's no way that people are just completely fucking violent for absolutely trivial reasons. That would mean things are entirely out of my control!
    Self denial on the part of the man committing the violence, absolutely. And BTW, if you've misread this as me trying to apply some sort of "justification" for committing violence, I assure you it is not.

The reason that a man will commit violence against a TS girl he has had sex with certainly is not trivial, at least not in his mind...likely it's tied to extreme feelings of guilt and shame that is linked to his feelings of having had homosexual sex, which manifests into a pathological act (committing violence).

Yes, that's right, there's a whole bunch of people out there who see having sex with a trans girl as really having sex with a man, meaning they see it as a homosexual act.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 12-15-2013 at 04:16 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

1. Having sex with a transgendered person is very much indeed a homosexual act.
    2. The murders happen at the reveal not after the sex.
    3. You don't live it so your theories mean nothing.
    4. My aggression knows no bounds. You must be new here. Fuck off. Block me. I don't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    IDK if your male friends want to fuck you, per se, but if they are sexually active and hetero, my theory is that they are attracted to TS girls (although as I said only a small minority will act out).

First, back off on the aggression, OK? Second, it's my THEORY, which could turn out to be wrong (although I'm sticking with it until proven incorrect).

Self denial on the part of the man committing the violence, absolutely. And BTW, if you've misread this as me trying to apply some sort of "justification" for committing violence, I assure you it is not.

The reason that a man will commit violence against a TS girl he has had sex with certainly is not trivial, at least not in his mind...likely it's tied to extreme feelings of guilt and shame that is linked to his feelings of having had homosexual sex, which manifests into a pathological act (committing violence).

Yes, that's right, there's a whole bunch of people out there who see having sex with a trans girl as really having sex with a man, meaning they see it as a homosexual act.

4 out of 6 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Love Me Sum TS Professional Poster Missbigdong's Avatar

Not all but some do including me but i wouldnt consider myself 100 percent straight im more curious then anything and transexuals do tickle my fancy on a regular basis lolx

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    i had sex a lot of times with straight men who dont like TS girls. but if your very passable and gorgeous its good for them. they view us like girls night and day and in bed
    Alyssa, I was trying to give you a thumbs up on your comment. Did you the thumbs up? Wow I just realized that you made this post nearly three years ago. I hope you are doing well and best wishes

tsagent007

1. Having sex with a transgendered person is very much indeed a homosexual act.
    I would imagine there are many trans girls who will dispute this point, I'll let them handle it (doesn't matter to me either way).

2. The murders happen at the reveal not after the sex.
    Wrong, it actually can happen either way

3. You don't live it so your theories mean nothing.
    Live what...you needn't have had mental illness to be a psychiatrist

4. My aggression knows no bounds. You must be new here. Fuck off. Block me. I don't quit.
    I actually have twice as many posts as you do so blow me, maricon...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I had to check what maricon meant. It's not a commonly used term in my neck of the woods.

maricón
    Latino English and Spanglish

1) Derogatory term; crude word for a gay man used by straight men and women to insult gay men or to question the masculinity of straight men. Comparable to faggot.
    2) A crude word for transvestites, comparable to tranny but more rude.
    3) Affectionate term of address used by certain gay men to address other gay men, often in jest.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=maricon

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/maric%C3%B3n

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    I had to check what maricon meant. It's not a commonly used term in my neck of the woods.

maricón
    Latino English and Spanglish

1) Derogatory term; crude word for a gay man used by straight men and women to insult gay men or to question the masculinity of straight men. Comparable to faggot.
    2) A crude word for transvestites, comparable to tranny but more rude.
    3) Affectionate term of address used by certain gay men to address other gay men, often in jest.
    4) Affectionate term of address used by certain men who chase transsexuals to address other men who chase transsexuals, often in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    4) Affectionate term of address used by certain men who chase transsexuals to address other men who chase transsexuals, often in jest.
    Hmmm I didn't see that one in the dictionary links. Did you just make that one up yourself? Or did you call Jamie a corrupt politician?