Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Red face Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Clearly you don't love yourself.
    Agreed, but it doesn't help her to love herself if clowns like the ones in that bar send her mixed messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I was at a straight bar the other night, a group of guys were buying my girlfriend and I drinks all night. We excused ourselves to go to the bathroom and when we came back 5 minutes later someone had told them my business and they wantedto FIGHT me because of it. I'm sick and tired of this nonsense. Straight men do NOT fuck with "shemales". A real straight man would be repulsed by the thought as any sane person would be. Case fucking closed.
    Ashley, I wasn't there and I don't claim to know the answers; but as a (mostly) straight guy I think those clowns in that bar were embarrassed to think you'd fooled them, and then played all macho and angry in front of their friends to "prove" to themselves that they were "straight". That's their problem not yours. You said yourself they were happily buying you drinks before, and any one of them by himself might have remained attracted to you after they knew, but they couldn't admit that in front of their friends, so instead they acted like assholes. And being feisty you might have bit back and got in a fight. So what? They're just stupid guys, you can move on.

And maybe a truly "straight" man wouldn't be attracted to a "shemale", but neither would a truly gay man. Doesn't mean any sane person would be repulsed. We're all attracted to some things and repulsed by others. You like what you like. Whoever you choose to be with, man, woman, another ts; they're not insane for liking you. And if a man isn't entirely straight for liking you, so what? Just my 2c.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Clearly you don't love yourself.
    Did it take you till now to figure that out?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I was at a straight bar the other night, a group of guys were buying my girlfriend and I drinks all night. We excused ourselves to go to the bathroom and when we came back 5 minutes later someone had told them my business and they wantedto FIGHT me because of it. I'm sick and tired of this nonsense. Straight men do NOT fuck with "shemales". A real straight man would be repulsed by the thought as any sane person would be. Case fucking closed.
    I'm sorry that happened to you Ash

Imo them wanting to fight you was herd mentality.

They wanted to show to the others watching how "straight" they were by puffing up their chests and yelling , it's mostly posturing and bravado.

But who knows , maybe my perspective is skewed since I like tg women already or have empathy for people.

Why burden yourself w/ labels? Society will do that enough w/o your self loathing adding to it.

If you found a guy that accepted you and cared about you , would you accept and care for him?

Or would you call him a Fag and sabotage the relationship?

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    Ashley, I wasn't there and I don't claim to know the answers; but as a (mostly) straight guy I think those clowns in that bar were embarrassed to think you'd fooled them, and then played all macho and angry in front of their friends to "prove" to themselves that they were "straight".
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Imo them wanting to fight you was herd mentality.
    This and This is completely true. Most men would act like that in public cuz they feel fooled, and they feel like they were embarassed in public. Had it been only one man and it was just you and him and then he found out you were trans, it would've been a different story. Transgirl from youtube Diamond Stylez, explains it very well:

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    You like trannys your a fag!
    nah

but i prefer trannys over women though.

Silver Poster

More BS! Now if you wanna label every guy who wants to fuck you as gay then that's your thing, but you know damn well there are numberous straight guys who'd love to bang your back out!

Veteran Poster

Obviously

you just a man with a wig and a small dick no wonder your angry.

5 Star Poster

I tell my girlfriend to be very careful around large groups of straight males

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    live with honour