Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 368
  1. #131
    Gold Poster phobun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    No, phobun, we're not talking about respecting the girls, we're talking about broad societal standards. Simply because a man has castrated himself and you then choose to copulate with his surgically constructed vagina, doesn't make you any less of a faggot in the eyes of str8 men.
    Postop or pre-, gentics is destiny, according to most people.

    Therefore, if a man into preops is a faggot, a man into postops is also a faggot.

    Fine.

    But why do you feel that you're entitled or justified to pass judgement on everyone else who's into preop tgirls???

    It makes you sound psychologically disturbed, IMO.

    Say what you want phobun, but dudes who are strictly into pussy don't frequent boards like HA.

    A tranny with a pussy doesn't allow you to carry a 'get-out-of-faggot-jail-free' card.

    I try to remind you of this fact because sometimes I think you forget.

    Ashley, if that's how you really think of all admirers, then why the hell did you go into porn??
    Why do vids with MEN sucking your dick???
    Why do you take so many nude shots with your legs spread and your cock exposed??

    If you really are a girl who hates men that luv TGs, try getting a REAL job, open a savings account, get your SRS and live the rest of your life in deep stealth.
    Some chicks around here think they can run mad game on a dude, then call him a faggot after they have his paper.

    Takes two to fag out.

    I think you're one of the more insecure posters on here.

    BTW: "str8" is gay shorthand.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=str8

    Like I said, you're a priss who even acts gay.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
    Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky

  2. #132
    Gold Poster phobun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Because they are feminine cocks, duh, Gawd! You didn't know that.

    Hilarious, I think the first person who I saw highlight the absurdity of that phrase was Coroner. Still makes me laugh.


    Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
    Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky

  3. #133
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    11,686

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    @Phobun

    Normal?

    So you're saying being attracted to tg women is abnormal?

    True or false - A gay man is attracted to male features?
    A straight man is attracted to female features?

    smh


    0 out of 1 members liked this post.

  4. #134

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Um, what??

    Typing 'str8' is a gay thing??

    Not surprised it took a fellow gay boi to point this out to me.

    Thanks for the solid, dude.

    I'm not insecure phobun. I just hate B.S., which happens to be your specialty.

    The pathological 'name-caller' and resident troll on HA is calling me a 'priss'.lol


    0 out of 1 members liked this post.

  5. #135
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    @giovanni_hotel

    I don't think many of the "straight" guys who enjoy watching Caroline Cossey would consider themselves faggots.



  6. #136
    Gold Poster phobun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    @Phobun

    Normal?

    So you're saying being attracted to tg women is abnormal?

    True or false - A gay man is attracted to male features?
    A straight man is attracted to female features?

    smh

    I'm not going to say what's normal or not. People reference themselves to others... no one wants to feel "abnormal".

    Is a cock not a "male feature"??? Is a pussy not a "female feature"???


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
    Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky

  7. #137
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    11,686

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Some of them were men who had on make-up and lingerie. Oh, but then a switch is flipped and they're suddenly women. Hahahahaha
    Yeah ... a Light Switch. lol



  8. #138
    Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Latinamerica.
    Posts
    412

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    No, phobun, we're not talking about respecting the girls, we're talking about broad societal standards. Simply because a man has castrated himself and you then choose to copulate with his surgically constructed vagina, doesn't make you any less of a faggot in the eyes of str8 men.
    Postop or pre-, gentics is destiny, according to most people.

    Therefore, if a man into preops is a faggot, a man into postops is also a faggot.

    Fine.

    But why do you feel that you're entitled or justified to pass judgement on everyone else who's into preop tgirls???

    It makes you sound psychologically disturbed, IMO.

    Say what you want phobun, but dudes who are strictly into pussy don't frequent boards like HA.

    A tranny with a pussy doesn't allow you to carry a 'get-out-of-faggot-jail-free' card.

    I try to remind you of this fact because sometimes I think you forget.

    Ashley, if that's how you really think of all admirers, then why the hell did you go into porn??
    Why do vids with MEN sucking your dick???
    Why do you take so many nude shots with your legs spread and your cock exposed??

    If you really are a girl who hates men that luv TGs, try getting a REAL job, open a savings account, get your SRS and live the rest of your life in deep stealth.
    Some chicks around here think they can run mad game on a dude, then call him a faggot after they have his paper.

    Takes two to fag out.
    Not really.

    I hate the word "faggot", it's so discriminative, but anyways, a tgirl with a vagina is pretty much like any other girl so how can that make you gay? I'm not saying that guys who are into pre-ops are gay, but if you're talking about how outside society would see you, I think it's more likely that if you say you like sucking cock, they will call you a faggot, if you say you like pussy (a genetic one or one doctor-made) you'll be considered "normal".



  9. #139
    Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Latinamerica.
    Posts
    412

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    If you like a girl because she's a girl and then she happens to have a cock and you don't give a shit, I'd say you're straight.

    But if you're actively seeking a tgirl because she's got a cock and you want than damn cock in your ass and mouth, I'd say you're at least bi.

    In any case, the labelling really gives me a headache. We should all just enjoy what we like without worrying what others might say and we should just stop judging everybody. Live and let live.


    0 out of 1 members liked this post.

  10. #140
    Gold Poster phobun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Um, what??

    Typing 'str8' is a gay thing??

    Not surprised it took a fellow gay boi to point this out to me.

    Thanks for the solid, dude.

    I'm not insecure phobun. I just hate B.S., which happens to be your specialty.

    The pathological 'name-caller' and resident troll on HA is calling me a 'priss'.lol

    You need to unwind and release some tension my friend. Go steep some camomile tea and put on a Luther Vandross CD.

    Oops, I hope I didn't distract you by writing CD.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
    Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky

Similar Threads

  1. Look who's straight!
    By BluegrassCat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:43 AM
  2. Straight or Gay?
    By smagic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. Am I not straight? :P
    By whatsupwithat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:27 AM
  4. Can't believe this is actually a straight guy
    By DeathFox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 06:40 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •