Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Seriously I agree 100%! you're pretty much the only one with any common sense here. If ya think about sucking and getting fucked by dicks, sorry pal you're a homo! It's that easy. What all these guys REALLY want is a man, so a TS is the ULTIMATE grand rationalization. "If shes a girl with a cock then I'm still straight." Haha please. Again, I've been transitioning since the age of 13 and how many straight guys have wanted me? ZERO. Facts and numbers people!
    Thanks Ashley, good post! I don't disagree,but, what about the guys who want you but don't think about sucking cock or getting fucked. Not entirely straight, for sure, but hardly classic gay behaviour either.

If TS girls fall between the simple categorisations of man and woman then the traditional categorisations of straight and gay don't work either, so people approximate.

Last edited by audifan; 12-24-2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: addeda bit

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Seriously I agree 100%! you're pretty much the only one with any common sense here. If ya think about sucking and getting fucked by dicks, sorry pal you're a homo! It's that easy. What all these guys REALLY want is a man, so a TS is the ULTIMATE grand rationalization. "If shes a girl with a cock then I'm still straight." Haha please. Again, I've been transitioning since the age of 13 and how many straight guys have wanted me? ZERO. Facts and numbers people!
    I agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Phobun does know that guys who either like preop or postop tgirls, according to him, would still be considered 'gay' by the general population??

Just because a girl no longer has her penis doesn't give a postop lover a pass or a position of superiority.

EVERY guy on here who's into trannies, this means you too Phobun, would be considered a faggot.

Just a reminder to phobun while he continues to sniff out all the cockhounds and pillow-biters on HA.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If every dude on here is a fag for digging trannies, then you dear, are a deeply, emotionally disturbed man-child with gender identity issues.

Be gone and find a good shrink.

Merry X-mas!!!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If every dude on here is a fag for digging trannies, then you dear, are a deeply, emotionally disturbed man-child with gender identity issues.

Merry X-mas!!!
    I think she is just saying that any guy here who is primary to see dick, suck dick, and/or get fucked by a dick is somewhat gay. Think about how many threads are devoted to the cock on this board. I believe there was one thread that just had cock pics and no face pics, and the guys were like "Uhm...I believe that cock belongs to Allanah Starr, wait no I think its Gia Darling cock." I am not surprised that most girls on her believe that guys on this site are gay. Of course any guy actively seeking a transwoman for the dick is bisexual in my opinion. Tsk tsk, to all the guys on this board that say "I like transwomen for their personality."

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    I think she is just saying that any guy here who is primary to see dick, suck dick, and/or get fucked by a dick is somewhat gay. Think about how many threads are devoted to the cock on this board. I believe there was one thread that just had cock pics and no face pics, and the guys were like "Uhm...I believe that cock belongs to Allanah Starr, wait no I think its Gia Darling cock." I am not surprised that most girls on her believe that guys on this site are gay. Of course any guy actively seeking a transwoman for the dick is bisexual in my opinion. Tsk tsk, to all the guys on this board that say "I like transwomen for their personality."

Merry X-mas!!!

You're a priss. You even act gay.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post

Finally a sensible perspective!

Rookie Poster

Merry X-mas!!!
    Right! I need to see a shrink! Haha. Whateve helps you sleep easy at night.

Phobun does know that guys who either like preop or postop tgirls, according to him, would still be considered 'gay' by the general population??

Just because a girl no longer has her penis doesn't give a postop lover a pass or a position of superiority.

EVERY guy on here who's into trannies, this means you too Phobun, would be considered a faggot.

Just a reminder to phobun while he continues to sniff out all the cockhounds and pillow-biters on HA.

I never said I was or wasn't a queer. You're the one continuously getting huffy about being labeled gay. Exposing the cognitive dissonance never fails to rile you up. I like like women with pussies, including those with a transsexual past, so if I label myself gay, that is disrespecting who they are and what they've achieved. Now go suck a cock.