View Poll Results: What would keepingitreal's wife-to-be say if she learned of his secret life?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the fuck out of my life you queer.

17 65.38%
  • Please don't beat me.

9 34.62%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: keepingitreal470 on the D.L.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    if he were so open about being a bottom bitch, why doesnt he tell his woman before she finds out from a test result after having bareback sex with me

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by gooch View Post
    Fixed
    Sorry Jhaniah, I already turned him down. looks like the mods have another id to ban!

Rookie Poster

Sorry Jhaniah, I already turned him down. looks like the mods have another id to ban!
    yea cause her posting style is exactly like this Like I originally said I personally have no problem with you but if you are going to continuously spout hypocritical bullshit about the op or blacks in general then I am going to call you out.

Quote Originally Posted by gooch View Post
    yea cause her posting style is exactly like this Like I originally said I personally have no problem with you but if you are going to continuously spout hypocritical bullshit about the op or blacks in general then I am going to call you out.
    then maybe you should use FACTS not spread rumors.
    Either way there already was a post by a moderator about banning people for spreading rumors
    oso if you are or you are not Jhnaiah, you will still be banned

Rookie Poster

then maybe you should use FACTS not spread rumors.
    Either way there already was a post by a moderator about banning people for spreading rumors
    oso if you are or you are not Jhnaiah, you will still be banned

What rumors have I spread? You posted a video not to long ago on here having unprotected sex with a man. That's a lie too? You have continuously alluded the OP has transmitted diseases to his wife. So by your reasoning you should be banned too. And like a ban means shit on this site anyway. But im done with this argument so a response from you is just wasted energy on your part

Last edited by gooch; 12-22-2010 at 09:33 PM.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    KIR is funny the guy tries to portray this internet gangster image with his threats of violence and death then he announces he has ignored someone like a pathetic coward.If you can't defend your own words like a real man maybe you should stfu and stop acting like you know everything in the first place therefore you wouldn't have to ignore or threaten to kill or beat anyone.

This guy can suck 1000 crossdressers for all i care, i have a problem with him threatening to kick peoples' asses or kill them, stop with the internet tough guy persona your hardly a tough guy.
    Here here !! I'd love to take a cheap shot at Keeping it Real and pile on, but that would be ....well...cheap. It's none of my bussiness or concern how he conducts his personal life. If he's married and party's on the side...that's not something I care to comment on. I judge no one in that regard. I hope he fucks all the T gurls he can...truly. We all have skeletons.
    My issue was always his internet gangster persona.."say it to my face or shut the fuck up" routine. Constant threats of ass kickings, and beat downs. I fear no one, so that's not the issue....it's just outta line on a forum like this.
    If he chills on that, we probably wouldn't have issues.

What is up with all thesae HIV/AIDS rumors on here. I mean if it's that crucial get a test and post the results on here. There is a ton of BS goin on in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

A married man living a lie and hunting for big dicks to go up his ass.
    No wonder HIV rates in married females is rising
    lol its risky

bumped

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Silcc, my man. . .I like the way you work.

The poll options are wrong. Why isn't "shut yo' mouth and spread that ass" one of our choices?