View Poll Results: What would keepingitreal's wife-to-be say if she learned of his secret life?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the fuck out of my life you queer.

17 65.38%
  • Please don't beat me.

9 34.62%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: keepingitreal470 on the D.L.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    That's far far from the case. What about Sexy Jade and Amberskyi among others? You're not keeping it real.

I am keeping it real.

The truth is, a black girl has to be fully transitioned before people here give her the label "woman". Meanwhile, there are tons of "early transitioners" that almost the entire board fawns over. I don't wanna name any names, but we have seen the comments thread after thread.

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by gooch View Post
    I think I will pass. Your non-denial lets me know everything.
    I love how trannys use their fake id's but don't change the line of lies they spread!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Dude, when motherfuckers cross the line, I let them know that we can always settle it a different way. And bro, trust me, if ANYONE here tries to go into my personal life, I got every fucking right to beat the shit outta them. Internet or not. And I will!
    Bull shit. You're retarded, son. You and your dumb-ass internet threats make me want to email your bitch a couple of times. You're probably some 5'5" pansy with a can of mace and a keyboard. I think it's downright laughable that you'd even consider buying a plane ticket somewhere just to get your ass beat by the same person who outed you to your fiance, but in a way you'd sort of deserve it for being such a douche bag.

I hope you fuck yourself over.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Bull shit. You're retarded, son. You and your dumb-ass internet threats make me want to email your bitch a couple of times. You're probably some 5'5" pansy with a can of mace and a keyboard. I think it's downright laughable that you'd even consider buying a plane ticket somewhere just to get your ass beat by the same person who outed you to your fiance, but in a way you'd sort of deserve it for being such a douche bag.

I hope you fuck yourself over.
    no be is about 5'7, ugly in the face, about 50, kinda jerrycurl look to his hair, but real dry. Nothing to be scared of

Junior Poster

fuckin losers

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I am keeping it real.

The truth is, a black girl has to be fully transitioned before people here give her the label "woman". Meanwhile, there are tons of "early transitioners" that almost the entire board fawns over. I don't wanna name any names, but we have seen the comments thread after thread.

You may have a point. I don't pay much attention to whomever most of the board fawns over. I don't think the part-timers and folks off hormones are sexy, women or anything more than CDs, TVs or generic transgenders, no matter what their race.

KIR talks like he's a dumber, older version of Eazy-E. And yet you defend and respect him because he's open about bottoming, albeit anonymously and on the D.L.? WTF.

You took up for him after he has repeatedly threatened physical violence on girls here, and after he had just threatened to bust amberskyi in the mouth? WTF man.

You have an honorable sense of viewing TGs as women, but if a girl taunts a guy a little bit, does he then get a free pass to bust her in the mouth or threaten her? Since it's okay to punch a guy, is she only a woman insofar as one's fetish goes? When some punk speaks violently about a woman in real life, where do you draw the line? When is it okay for a man to hit a woman?

"Real" as you call him needs to be called out and exposed as a fraud.

What was this post about?

Wow to much hate going around!

Merry Xmas all!

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

I think this board needs a "ignore everyone including oneself" option.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Here is the thing Phobun....

Yall give Real a hard time. In that thread the girl in question is the female equal to Britney Boykins, a person this board fawns over, yet the same guys who praise her were talking shit about that Kim girl. It's a bit of a double standard! I am tired of every single black TS being labeled as a CD/TV.

Although Real is rough around the edges, I get why he gets so angry about that shit. I don't necessarily agree on the whole stepping out on his wife thing, but he is at least open on here about bottoming, which is a lot more than I can say about 99% of the clowns on this board.
    Listen, don't play the race card with that idiot. Not everyone hates on all the Black ts's.the black ts's arent all getting labeled as cd's. It's just sometimes some fucking wookie like ones are posted.I have seen White ts's in particular who look dog rough catch it on here as well and people be nasty about them. In fact 'kim' isn't dog rough, actually she is quite cute. But he's mouthing off threatening people of all skin colours, and making a complete twat of himself.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    You may have a point. I don't pay much attention to whomever most of the board fawns over. I don't think the part-timers and folks off hormones are sexy, women or anything more than CDs, TVs or generic transgenders, no matter what their race.

KIR talks like he's a dumber, older version of Eazy-E. And yet you defend and respect him because he's open about bottoming, albeit anonymously and on the D.L.? WTF.

You took up for him after he has repeatedly threatened physical violence on girls here, and after he had just threatened to bust amberskyi in the mouth? WTF man.

You have an honorable sense of viewing TGs as women, but if a girl taunts a guy a little bit, does he then get a free pass to bust her in the mouth or threaten her? Since it's okay to punch a guy, is she only a woman insofar as one's fetish goes? When some punk speaks violently about a woman in real life, where do you draw the line? When is it okay for a man to hit a woman?

"Real" as you call him needs to be called out and exposed as a fraud.
    if he were so open about being a bottom bitch, why doesnt he tell his woman before she finds out from a test result