View Poll Results: What would keepingitreal's wife-to-be say if she learned of his secret life?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get the fuck out of my life you queer.

17 65.38%
  • Please don't beat me.

9 34.62%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default keepingitreal470 on the D.L.

If he sucks off burly CDs with giant schlongs, good for him.

If he wants to serve bottom to transvestites with 5 o'clock shadow in the shadows, that's great.

But if he wants to keep a fiance on the side while he exposes himself to the crotch-creepy-crawlies and threatening girls online, that's not cool.

Default Re: keepingitreal470 on the D.L.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    If he sucks off burly CDs with giant schlongs, good for him.

If he wants to serve bottom to transvestites with 5 o'clock shadow in the shadows, that's great.

But if he wants to keep a fiance on the side while he exposes himself to the crotch-creepy-crawlies and threatening girls online, that's not cool.

Here is the thing Phobun....

Yall give Real a hard time. In that thread the girl in question is the female equal to Britney Boykins, a person this board fawns over, yet the same guys who praise her were talking shit about that Kim girl. It's a bit of a double standard! I am tired of every single black TS being labeled as a CD/TV.

Although Real is rough around the edges, I get why he gets so angry about that shit. I don't necessarily agree on the whole stepping out on his wife thing, but he is at least open on here about bottoming, which is a lot more than I can say about 99% of the clowns on this board.

Yes my avatar is me!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Here is the thing Phobun....

Yall give Real a hard time. In that thread the girl in question is the female equal to Britney Boykins, a person this board fawns over, yet the same guys who praise her were talking shit about that Kim girl. It's a bit of a double standard! I am tired of every single black TS being labeled as a CD/TV.

Although Real is rough around the edges, I get why he gets so angry about that shit. I don't necessarily agree on the whole stepping out on his wife thing, but he is at least open on here about bottoming, which is a lot more than I can say about 99% of the clowns on this board.
    Goku, of course you're exactly correct. But this board is full of hypocritical punk bitches! I will say this much though. I use the iggy function for people like phobun. But, if he ever attempted to find out anything about me or my lady, for the purpose of hurting my relationship. I WILL FIND HIM, AND I WILL CALL 911 FOR HIM, CAUSE HE'S GONNA NEED IT! I'm not laughing. My life is none of his business.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I am tired of every single black TS being labeled as a CD/TV.

That's far far from the case. What about Sexy Jade and Amberskyi among others? You're not keeping it real.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Goku, of course you're exactly correct. But this board is full of hypocritical punk bitches! I will say this much though. I use the iggy function for people like phobun. But, if he ever attempted to find out anything about me or my lady, for the purpose of hurting my relationship. I WILL FIND HIM, AND I WILL CALL 911 FOR HIM, CAUSE HE'S GONNA NEED IT! I'm not laughing. My life is none of his business.

I thought you already had me on ignore. You're a lot of bluster and a whole lot of bitch.

I'm not going to read any of your PM's KIR.
    I did this to prove you don't actually use the ignore function like you bluster about.
    I have no interest in your pathetic life and I doubt a blowhard like yourself even has a wife-to-be.

A married man living a lie and hunting for big dicks to go up his ass.
    No wonder HIV rates in married females is rising

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    you old ugly bastard.You are a faggot
    you forever threatning to beat somebody up on the internet.
    you not gonna do shit.
    i wish your monkey ass would lay a finger on me.

Who cares if he likes to bottom, suck dick or whatever. Everyone is too judgmental for being on a site called "Hungangels". But he shouldn't act like a tough guy over the internet threating girls all the time. That isn't cool either

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    you old ugly bastard.You are a faggot
    you forever threatning to beat somebody up on the internet.
    you not gonna do shit.
    i wish your monkey ass would lay a finger on me.
    Well if you go around spreading lies about HIV, I WILL! Believe that!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!