Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    well what are you and morgan doing if you dont get with transsexuals?

http://www.slutload.com/watch/awYQE2...Other-Off.html
    1) there's a difference between who I get with on video and who I get with in my personal life. However I wouldn't expect you to think I even have a life off video. You probably think I deflate an fold up nicely and get put in the closet
    2) stop fucking stealing my videos

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    1) there's a difference between who I get with on video and who I get with in my personal life. However I wouldn't expect you to think I even have a life off video. You probably think I deflate an fold up nicely and get put in the closet
    2) stop fucking stealing my videos
    He didnt steal you're video dumb ass. Slutload did. Hey, you know I get a lot of vids off of torrent sites. Those usually have vids of girls that are IN DEMAND. Funny though, I've never seen any of you're vids posted. Doesnt seem like you have much to worry about as far as people stealing from you. LMFAO!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    He didnt steal you're video dumb ass. Slutload did. Hey, you know I get a lot of vids off of torrent sites. Those usually have vids of girls that are IN DEMAND. Funny though, I've never seen any of you're vids posted. Doesnt seem like you have much to worry about as far as people stealing from you. LMFAO!
    I'm glad that my videos aren't appearing on torrent sites, that means my webmasters legal team is doing their job! I don't hurt for money and my website does great! Thanks for your concern gay man! Much appreciated.

Veteran Poster

I'm glad that my videos aren't appearing on torrent sites, that means my webmasters legal team is doing their job! I don't hurt for money and my website does great! Thanks for your concern gay man! Much appreciated.
    Oooops, look like I spoke to soon

Ashley George - Welcome Home Sex - Part 2 (Hardcore) [720p]

http://cheggit.net/torrents.php?torrentid=186342

Think you may need to have a talk with you're all star webmaster and legal team you fucking racist bitch! Look u fucking man hating anglo saxon bitch. When you generate the kind of revenue my friend does www.bigdickbitch.com then maybe you're site will be relevant. Until then, fuck you and you're videos fucking racist! Now, I really dont know u from Adam's fucking house cat, and you certaintly dont know me. But if you wanna continue attacking and insulting me, then I'm gonna bring it right back. But if you back the fuck off, I will too. The choice is yours.

Last edited by keepingitreal470; 12-30-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Rookie Poster

Think you may need to have a talk with you're all star webmaster and legal team you fucking racist bitch! Look u fucking man hating anglo saxon bitch. When you generate the kind of revenue my friend does www.bigdickbitch.com then maybe you're site will be relevant. Until then, fuck you and you're videos fucking racist! Now, I really dont know u from Adam's fucking house cat, and you certaintly dont know me. But if you wanna continue attacking and insulting me, then I'm gonna bring it right back. But if you back the fuck off, I will too. The choice is yours.
    You are such a mouthy cotton picker. Can we get a white man in here to smack you in your greasy mouth and get you in line, boy. By the way I am not Anglo-Saxon I am Slavic my family is Polish

Veteran Poster

You need a new legal team! There ripping you off!!

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/1...-sport-ts.html
    http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/9...attention.html
    http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/6...-and-solo.html

at 50 years old with no life, no man nor a woman, all you do is play tough man on a computer. Sit your Fred Sanford lookin ass down before you kill yourself with a heart attack old man. You dont scare nobody. we know you are a dick lover, we know you like the biggest dick you can find to go up that old rotten ass. madison and the girls and boys dicks you ride dont give a fuck about you

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    at 50 years old with no life, no man nor a woman, all you do is play tough man on a computer. Sit your Fred Sanford lookin ass down before you kill yourself with a heart attack old man. You dont scare nobody. we know you are a dick lover, we know you like the biggest dick you can find to go up that old rotten ass. madison and the girls and boys dicks you ride dont give a fuck about you

Hilarious... he's like a short, fat, bald George Jefferson.

Junior Poster

Hey - sorry to interrupt the flow of bile here - but Ashley, you are one cute little Slav baby! Those may be stolen vids, but they are HOTTT!

Veteran Poster

You are such a mouthy cotton picker. Can we get a white man in here to smack you in your greasy mouth and get you in line, boy. By the way I am not Anglo-Saxon I am Slavic my family is Polish
    Another dumb fucking pollack! No fucking wonder.