Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Goku, its like this with me. I shut this shit down and go about my day and I dont give ANY MOTHERFUCKER HERE A SECOND THOUGHT! But when you cross lines with me( constant insults calling me a monkey and a nigger) or accusing me of having HIV, Goku, THAT MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH!!! I dont care how you see it. Thats what I see. I am very serious about making that bitch pay for every fucking thing she has said. She thinks its a joke? Cool. So when I run up on her and bust her face with an iron pipe, she wont be expecting it. Goku, its a done deal and there aint nothing you can say thats gona change that. Just waiting for the motherfucker to come here, thats all!
    old man sit the fuck down monkey. stick to sucking dick and getting fucked in your ass like a good faggot. I will even give you an iron pip and see what the fuck you do. Bitch you had to call my work line private, you such a bad bitch?? Homo please. You are a faggot on the low, but no match for me

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Goku, its like this with me. I shut this shit down and go about my day and I dont give ANY MOTHERFUCKER HERE A SECOND THOUGHT! But when you cross lines with me( constant insults calling me a monkey and a nigger) or accusing me of having HIV, Goku, THAT MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH!!! I dont care how you see it. Thats what I see. I am very serious about making that bitch pay for every fucking thing she has said. She thinks its a joke? Cool. So when I run up on her and bust her face with an iron pipe, she wont be expecting it. Goku, its a done deal and there aint nothing you can say thats gona change that. Just waiting for the motherfucker to come here, thats all!
    PLEASE FIND ONE POST WHERE I CALLED YOU A MONKEY,NIGGER OR ACCUSED YOU OF HAVING AIDS.PLEASE FIND ONE FUCKING POST....thats not even my style.well..maybe the monkey part lol
    opps i just realized that wasnt meant for me lmfao...my bad **blushing**

sexymaleinny

Man yall fight a lot on this board

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    mind you i never even adressed him in this thread.my comment was in response to another members comment.if he wants to take shit that i say up the ass so be it.i have opinion and im going to voice it just like everyone else.if you choose to personalize it than thats your issue.
    all this shit started because i questioned the validity of his so called relationship has with a gg.normally i dont care about anyones personal life but he was using it as a way to put down the girls.going on and on about how a one female member here (or any ts) would never have a normal,functional relationship like him.mind you this came from the same guy who a couple days earlier made a thread about meeting some girl off of craigslist.i merely pointed out if his relationship was so damn healthy and wonderful why was he meeting ts women behind her back?? ever since than he's been all over me.making stupid comments about me.even trying to start shit when i was on chat that one night after i clearly told him i had nothing to say.i honestly dont give a fuck about him i just think its funny and i find it amusing.
    its strange though how if i was such a horrible being you'd think more people would have issues with me...**scratching head**
    Strange though, if you really didnt give a fuck, why waste all this bandwith explaning yourself. LMAO JackFucking Asssssssssssssss!! LOL

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    PLEASE FIND ONE POST WHERE I CALLED YOU A MONKEY,NIGGER OR ACCUSED YOU OF HAVING AIDS.PLEASE FIND ONE FUCKING POST....thats not even my style.well..maybe the monkey part lol
    opps i just realized that wasnt meant for me lmfao...my bad **blushing**
    He was referring to me, and the HIV thing was a statistic that said HIV in females was on the rise and it was because of black men living double lifes and infecting females. He got offened. But he is a gump. I already met him in person. He trolls for dick on Christopher street in NYC and nobody pays him no mind. Fuck him. He is a monkey. Not because he is black, but because thats what he looks like.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Strange though, if you really didnt give a fuck, why waste all this bandwith explaning yourself. LMAO JackFucking Asssssssssssssss!! LOL
    because im articulate.i love to communicate and express myself.i should probably just get a journal smh lls

Junior Poster

Meh... Leave the Monkey Nigger Cunt Abortion alone! Now come find me.

Lolll, you all should really smoke more weed, hostile, tense sons of bitches.

" Fashion Is Made To Become Unfashionable "

" Strobelights, Make Everything SEXIER "

Way to show what your merit.. tiny little man..

Talking Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Regardless of what yal think or say about me i still look good doin what i do ...weather its n or out of em i look gud ....i look good and i look gud and i carry myself well thanks