Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Not you... The op. Oh and you'll never see such a compliment from me. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsu1 View Post
    Not you... The op. Oh and you'll never see such a compliment from me. Ever.

I realize that Tatsu, just get irritated with the double standard. I mean, go look at the Amateur TS/TV/CD thread. Its full of a veritable plethora of White, Latino, and Asian CDs, that people fawn over.

Hardly anyone over there is critical, and there is some god-awful lookers over there. I bet if you planted a pic of a black CD in the mix, the thread would be in an uproar.

lol

Yes my avatar is me!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    If you are talking about me, I am here.

All the pics on the page pointed out with the same dick picks did not have the tattoos. I was just hypothesizing. At the end of the day, what I said remains.

None of yall comb the internet to find out whether or not any of the white ones are full or part time. Don't make me go back and scour HA to show the scourges of compliments hurled the way of every white CD on the web.

Back when I brought up that Jamie French was part time, many of the same people here scorned me. Now we are running out in droves to find info on this Kim person. Most of the girls on this board started out the same way. I hate to tell yall this. They didn't all start fulltime.
    very true.i didnt start out full time but i never worked as a male.also the majority of my sexual experiences has been as girl.i never really knew what it was to be a man.i started dressing at 19/20 and started hormones at 21.
    to be honest i already think that if one actively seeks out pre-op ts women their orientation is something other than straight.while one may not be gay i dont believe one is completely straight either as i still have male parts.i also think the more involved/focused your are on my male parts the less straight you are.so for a guy to be interested in a "girl" who he knows actively lives "her" life as a man is pretty damn far from straight,to me atleast.

Veteran Poster

If you are talking about me, I am here.

All the pics on the page pointed out with the same dick picks did not have the tattoos. I was just hypothesizing. At the end of the day, what I said remains.

None of yall comb the internet to find out whether or not any of the white ones are full or part time. Don't make me go back and scour HA to show the scourges of compliments hurled the way of every white CD on the web.

Back when I brought up that Jamie French was part time, many of the same people here scorned me. Now we are running out in droves to find info on this Kim person. Most of the girls on this board started out the same way. I hate to tell yall this. They didn't all start fulltime.
    Of course you're right Goku. As you can see on this board, you're really dealing with some stupid motherfuckers. I mean, who has time in their day to search the internet for this kind of info? A FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I went out of town, spent the holidays with my lady, and these sorry ass motherfuckers spent their holiday doing this. I rest my case. And Goku, Amber wasnt trying to clean anything up. She thought twice about the stupid shit she said, and she knows I will send all of that crap to Kim(I already did)cause she's all fucking mouth and no heart. If thats the case, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! You dont see Kelly or Allanah or any of the DECENT AND RESPECTABLE girls making any comments in this thread or about Kim. Its because, like you said Goku, they all starrted in the same place. Thats why none of them are participating in this stupid shit.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    very true.i didnt start out full time but i never worked as a male.also the majority of my sexual experiences has been as girl.i never really knew what it was to be a man.i started dressing at 19/20 and started hormones at 21.
    to be honest i already think that if one actively seeks out pre-op ts women their orientation is something other than straight.while one may not be gay i dont believe one is completely straight either as i still have male parts.i also think the more involved/focused your are on my male parts the less straight you are.so for a guy to be interested in a "girl" who he knows actively lives "her" life as a man is pretty damn far from straight,to me atleast.
    There are a lot who worked their way into being full time. It is impossible to tell. There are girls who do it that way, the way you did it, and there are girls who go back to being a man.

There is something a little "not straight" about it. I frankly don't care. I fought past all those issues a long time ago.

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    .i also think the more involved/focused your are on my male parts the less straight you are.so for a guy to be interested in a "girl" who he knows actively lives "her" life as a man is pretty damn far from straight,to me atleast.

A point I posed to Daryl Washington awhile back. He seems to love him some CD.

Myself, I want a woman. GG or TS is not important, but I don't talk shit about the ones who like something a little different. Unless, like Daryl, they try to talk shit about others and what others do, at which point I will gladly point out their issues....

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Of course you're right Goku. As you can see on this board, you're really dealing with some stupid motherfuckers. I mean, who has time in their day to search the internet for this kind of info? A FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I went out of town, spent the holidays with my lady, and these sorry ass motherfuckers spent their holiday doing this. I rest my case. And Goku, Amber wasnt trying to clean anything up. She thought twice about the stupid shit she said, and she knows I will send all of that crap to Kim(I already did)cause she's all fucking mouth and no heart. If thats the case, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! You dont see Kelly or Allanah or any of the DECENT AND RESPECTABLE girls making any comments in this thread or about Kim. Its because, like you said Goku, they all starrted in the same place. Thats why none of them are participating in this stupid shit.
    see..all up on my dick still....

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post

Truth be told Real, you gotta stop letting these people get under your skin.

You like what you like, and so be it.

No one here matters enough that you should be THAT worried about it. Do you, and be about it. If you gotta drag a bitch, then do so verbally, but leave the physical threats at the door. You are too big a man for that shit.

A girl tried to drag my life out on the forums also. I talked a little shit, and let it blow over. At the end of the day I will still be me, and I will still be doing what I do. No one here can take that from you, and that's why you shouldn't let shit bother you so much.

Yes my avatar is me!

Veteran Poster

No one here matters enough that you should be THAT worried about it. Do you, and be about it. If you gotta drag a bitch, then do so verbally, but leave the physical threats at the door. You are too big a man for that shit.

A girl tried to drag my life out on the forums also. I talked a little shit, and let it blow over. At the end of the day I will still be me, and I will still be doing what I do. No one here can take that from you, and that's why you shouldn't let shit bother you so much.
    Goku, its like this with me. I shut this shit down and go about my day and I dont give ANY MOTHERFUCKER HERE A SECOND THOUGHT! But when you cross lines with me( constant insults calling me a monkey and a nigger) or accusing me of having HIV, Goku, THAT MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH!!! I dont care how you see it. Thats what I see. I am very serious about making that bitch pay for every fucking thing she has said. She thinks its a joke? Cool. So when I run up on her and bust her face with an iron pipe, she wont be expecting it. Goku, its a done deal and there aint nothing you can say thats gona change that. Just waiting for the motherfucker to come here, thats all!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you i never even adressed him in this thread.my comment was in response to another members comment.if he wants to take shit that i say up the ass so be it.i have opinion and im going to voice it just like everyone else.if you choose to personalize it than thats your issue.
    all this shit started because i questioned the validity of his so called relationship has with a gg.normally i dont care about anyones personal life but he was using it as a way to put down the girls.going on and on about how a one female member here (or any ts) would never have a normal,functional relationship like him.mind you this came from the same guy who a couple days earlier made a thread about meeting some girl off of craigslist.i merely pointed out if his relationship was so damn healthy and wonderful why was he meeting ts women behind her back?? ever since than he's been all over me.making stupid comments about me.even trying to start shit when i was on chat that one night after i clearly told him i had nothing to say.i honestly dont give a fuck about him i just think its funny and i find it amusing.
    its strange though how if i was such a horrible being you'd think more people would have issues with me...**scratching head**