Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Hey whats up wit the shots at Ryz? He is like one of them most laid back dudes on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    You still think this is some kinda joke. Punk bitch! When you ready to settle this like a man, let me know.
    Napoleon Complex

A short person who feels inferior because of their size. They tend to take it out on other people and thrive on power trips. Shouting at others, especially when they are in a position of power, is common. Side affects include short temper, power trips/power-hungriness, anger issues, and often a bad sense of humor.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Hey whats up wit the shots at Ryz? He is like one of them most laid back dudes on here.

Ryz is the punching bag because he's the youngest (i think)
    Least he's a good sport......and gives us all a few easy shots

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze View Post
    Ryz is the punching bag because he's the youngest (i think)
    Least he's a good sport......and gives us all a few easy shots

Ryz is the youngest, so we clown him. He's like my little brother. Gotta give him shit!

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    Exactly!

Genetic women could learn a thing on how to ride a dick with that kind of rhythm like she was.

And although I don't like the tattoos I must say that this b*tch is bad! I don't usually chase on Sundays but tonight, I'm in the mood for a rodeo!
    You are so right man that bitch is sexy I would fuck and suck her asshole until the corner of her eyes bleed. I wanna fuck her and I mean that shit with a passion. I wanna see how good her asshole feels around my dick.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Thumbs up Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

That was hot!

Rookie Poster

mm, her ass looks great if she's drilling, hot

Umm, so if anyone wants to get back on-topic, I can offer some input.

I've seen Kim Carta twice before and bottomed for her. (She's a top and strongly prefers to top, although nowadays I think she's a little more verse.) The dick is indeed what you see advertised, and it's FF, but . . . I need to tell you a little something.

This guy, Marcus XXL, is the same person as TS Kim Carta. Just compare the tattoos and the wording on some of the pages of both websites. Plus, some of the exact same dick pics are used on both the Marcus XXL and Kim Carta websites.

Now, I don't really care, because I'm not so goddamn hung up on my sexuality that this is going to give me nightmares or cause me to get overly defensive and threaten to beat random Internet idiots up. (shrug) Whatever, so I sucked and got fucked by a TV and not a TG. If you're really a size queen/bottom bitch like I am (which I say with no shame), it shouldn't really bother you. If you really want a dick that stays hard, shoots, and a "girl" who enjoys topping you, your odds are a lot better with a TV who doesn't take hormones. Hell, I'll probably see Kim again, despite knowing all this.

All that being said, "she" does a pretty job working to be convincing -- the voice is pretty good, and when I saw her the first time, she was perfectly hairless, soft-skinned, and clean. (The second time, a little bit less so, but still perfectly acceptable.)

Seriously, stop getting so hung up on what you think some morons on the Internet are going to label you. Half of you now will call me a bitch, a fag, whatever. (shrug) That's says a lot more about you projecting than it says about me.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

see,thats what ive been saying all along.if you want a rock hard dick and a face full of cum go see a MAN.least this guy is honest about it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    see,thats what ive been saying all along.if you want a rock hard dick and a face full of cum go see a MAN.least this guy is honest about it.
    So you're calling Kim a man? Ok, cool, I think I'll email her this portion of the thread. You also made the same reference a couple of pages back. I'm pretty sure she will have some interest in you're comments. That fucking mouth of yours is really gonna get you into something that you'll be regreting. I'm just sayin.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!