Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    You know. I usually ignore you, cause you're at the top of my ignore list. In fact, mostly everyone ignores you cause they never respond to the inane shit you say. But you do know, that if I'm ever to find you, I will put you in the fucking hospital! You do know this right? I mean, after yrs, maybe 4 or 5 yrs of being stalked by you from thread to thread. Never saying anything to you, but always being stalked by you. I would literally disfigure you're fucking face! Now go ahead and make a stupid predictable reply. You'll say how I'm a joke. And how I'm harmless. And how I'm a telitubbie or some other dumb shit you come up with. And how I'm scared of my own shadow. Go ahead. Have fun. But never forget, if I ever find you...............motherfucker! I swear to god you will be in traction for a couple of weeks! What doesnt come out in the wash, ALWAYS comes out in the rinse. Hide behind that keyboard, but just know this. Karma is a motherfucker! And when yours goes bad, that just may be the day you meet me! I hope this response tickels you to death, cause its the last one you'll ever get from me. Until karma and fate is ready for me to find you and bust you're fucking face. Waste of human fucking life!

lol, so much for your ignore(liar)list i knew i'd get under your skin because your a mental midget.You're a damn e-thug always talking about how your gonna kill or beat someone up but your really a loud, obnoxious old guy who acts like a damn nutcase your solution to everything is threats of violence or death.I knew what kind of person you are when you said you'd hit a girl, your a f**king loud mouth coward who thinks he knows everything.

I wanna ask you why are you willing to call that marcus/kim person a transsexual when you've called real transgender women on this site "men" i'll tell you why because your trying to cover your homosexual, penis loving tracks and it doesn't mater how many times you say you have a "gg" girlfreind your still being bottomed and sucking off crossdressers.

By the way you don't scare anyone your about as threatening as spongebob squarepants or that black guy from yo gabba gabba you should give up the tough guy act.

Last edited by Legend; 12-30-2010 at 05:29 AM.

You know. I usually ignore you, cause you're at the top of my ignore list. In fact, mostly everyone ignores you cause they never respond to the inane shit you say. But you do know, that if I'm ever to find you, I will put you in the fucking hospital! You do know this right? I mean, after yrs, maybe 4 or 5 yrs of being stalked by you from thread to thread. Never saying anything to you, but always being stalked by you. I would literally disfigure you're fucking face! Now go ahead and make a stupid predictable reply. You'll say how I'm a joke. And how I'm harmless. And how I'm a telitubbie or some other dumb shit you come up with. And how I'm scared of my own shadow. Go ahead. Have fun. But never forget, if I ever find you...............motherfucker! I swear to god you will be in traction for a couple of weeks! What doesnt come out in the wash, ALWAYS comes out in the rinse. Hide behind that keyboard, but just know this. Karma is a motherfucker! And when yours goes bad, that just may be the day you meet me! I hope this response tickels you to death, cause its the last one you'll ever get from me. Until karma and fate is ready for me to find you and bust you're fucking face. Waste of human fucking life!
    why is is in the closet homosexuals lying to woman think they have the balls to lay a hand on somebody?

Damn U R SOOOOOO fucking hottt Kim!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ball100%2520037_JPG_opt399x776o0,0s399x776.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	362750  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    1) I don't get with transsexuals
    2) I am not a faceless punk bitch my name is Ashley and my photos and information can be found at www.Ashley-George.com
    3) you're gay
    And you're a disgraceful fucking tgirl that calls admirers gay. Meaning, you hate what you've become. Or is it because I dont go for the white, anorexic pasty looking tgirls(like yourself) so you want to insult me because of that? I'm pretty sure its a combination of the two. Sad. Maybe you should go back to being a dude. You really dont have that far to go back from what I can see. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

I bet you are the type who goes queer bashing ,the act of a man buggering another man or kissing another man doesn't just disgust you as it does most men, it causes you immense emotional confliction,because deep down in that cesspool you call a mind you want the love of a man. Another Black man.You want to feel his black as coal ebony rod pulsating in your rectum,you want to please your mouth over his penis, and kiss those thick lips. So your over the top responses are very predictable.

I understand you, you grew up in a negro neighbourhood, where being a practicing homosexual is disgraceful and unmanly, you also had your issues with your skin colour as many Black men seem to have if this forum is anything to go by.The constant overcompensation for being on a transexual forum, making sure all and sundry know you don't bottom, you don't pay for ass.

But you didn't just have all that to deal with,you are also Gay. I suggest you calm down and get some help. No one here is important, as soon as you turn off that computer, they are nothing in the grand scheme of things. Threatening violence to anyone isn't smart, not with the way the internet is being cracked down on.Plus you are threatening prostitutes, not good. Anything happens to them, you are an angry black man, the cops will love you.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Junior Poster

Shut up, you cliche slinging bucket of jism!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    1) I don't get with transsexuals
    2) I am not a faceless punk bitch my name is Ashley and my photos and information can be found at www.Ashley-George.com
    3) you're gay

well what are you and morgan doing if you dont get with transsexuals?

http://www.slutload.com/watch/awYQE2...Other-Off.html

And you're a disgraceful fucking tgirl that calls admirers gay. Meaning, you hate what you've become. Or is it because I dont go for the white, anorexic pasty looking tgirls(like yourself) so you want to insult me because of that? I'm pretty sure its a combination of the two. Sad. Maybe you should go back to being a dude. You really dont have that far to go back from what I can see. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think kir realizes that calling attractive women ugly only reinforces the claims made against him.

I really can't fathom how he manages to make posts like these without realizing how ridiculous, bitter, and insecure they make him look.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    I don't think kir realizes that calling attractive women ugly only reinforces the claims made against him.

I really can't fathom how he manages to make posts like these without realizing how ridiculous, bitter, and insecure they make him look.
    faggots never realize their stupidity.

Rookie Poster

1) I'm tan
    2) you're gay