Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Quote Originally Posted by tatsu1 View Post
    He looks gud AND good... and gud

LOLOL!!!

QOTY!!!

Will Lisa Paradise get up in this thread and grammar check this ful???

Now with my funning out the way, I have no ill will towards you, Kim.
    PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsu1 View Post
    I get ill thinking about it... But ill feelings towards it? NO!
    Are we on Jerry Springer now? Why don't you just say Shem, Herm or Heshe?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    see..all up on my dick still....
    Getting fucked up the ass must be good because you have guys who loose all
    sense of pride when it comes to dick.
    Too many mutha fucking POWER bottoms on the DL on this board right now.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSKIMCARTA View Post
    Omg somethg so simple this is the internet sweetie u know what i met dont b so simple ... Do i need to spell b out for u to ....
    Kim, I'm glad you came here. Baby, you are welcome to say what you want anytime. These motherfuckers do it, so can you. I dont give a fuck what a punk ass fool(man or tgirl)has to say about you, and I know you dont either. Just keep doing u. You're very sexy just the way you are. You dont need the approval of a bunch of faceless punk bitches on a forum. I'm sure you do well for yourself, cause you got a lot going for u. And notice how these fucking cowards arent around now that you posted. Bunch of punk bitches. Nothing more. I look forward to seeing more of you online, and also meeting you soon. And trust me, the same motherfuckers talking shit about you, will be the first ones calling to suck you off when you visit their town. You and I both know this. I hope one day that you can put together a website with videos and stuff like that. If thats something that you have in the plans, let me know. I know a girl that can possibly help www.bigdickbitch.com She's a good friend of mine and has a very successful website. She does very very well! Better than all the broke ass bitches talkin shit in this thread. I'm here for u. I got ur back.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Kim, I'm glad you came here. Baby, you are welcome to say what you want anytime. These motherfuckers do it, so can you. I dont give a fuck what a punk ass fool(man or tgirl)has to say about you, and I know you dont either. Just keep doing u. You're very sexy just the of a bunch of faceless punk bitches going for u. And notice how these fucking cowards arent around now that you posted. Bunch of punk bitches. Nothing more. I look forward to seeing more of you online, and also meeting you soon. And trust me, the same motherfuckers talking shit about you, will be the first ones calling to suck you off when you visit their town. You and I both know this. I hope one day that you can put together a website with videos and stuff like that. If thats something that you have in the plans, let me know. I know a girl that can possibly help www.bigdickbitch.com She's a good friend of mine and has very well! Better than all the broke ass bitches talkin shit in this thread. I'm here for u. I got ur back.
    Wait I thought you had a happy relationship with a GG now you're accosting a transgendered prostitute via the Internet? Huh? Something doesnt add up.

Veteran Poster

Kim, I'm glad you came here. Baby, you are welcome to say what you want anytime. These motherfuckers do it, so can you. I dont give a fuck what a punk ass fool(man or tgirl)has to say about you, and I know you dont either. Just keep doing u. You're very sexy just the way you are. You dont need the approval of a bunch of faceless punk bitches on a forum. I'm sure you do well for yourself, cause you got a lot going for u. And notice how these fucking cowards arent around now that you posted. Bunch of punk bitches. Nothing more. I look forward to seeing more of you online, and also meeting you soon. And trust me, the same motherfuckers talking shit about you, will be the first ones calling to suck you off when you visit their town. You and I both know this. I hope one day that you can put together a website with videos and stuff like that. If thats something that you have in the plans, let me know. I know a girl that can possibly help www.bigdickbitch.com She's a good friend of mine and has a very successful website. She does very very well! Better than all the broke ass bitches talkin shit in this thread. I'm here for u. I got ur back.
    Keepinit2REAL...

Maybe youll get some, for all the sucking up!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

thats because my only problem is with you and the only reason i have a problem with you is because you wont stop riding my shit.everyone needs a hater tho right?lol.ts kim is who she is.and at the end of the day it is what it is.if you or her feels so inclined go and reread everything i said in this post.i stand by all of it.take it how you want....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Wait I thought you had a happy relationship with a GG now you're accosting a transgendered prostitute via the Internet? Huh? Something doesnt add up.
    MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AND DONT WORRY ABOUT MINE!!! How bout that?

If you want people to not talk about your life maybe you shouldn't post about it all over the forums.

Just a thought.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    If you want people to not talk about your life maybe you shouldn't post about it all over the forums.

Just a thought.