Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
Bare with me as I may ramble on a bit

I have said on here before that I am sexually attracted to very attractive,feminine fem boys (or whatever they are called). But if i was ever to date one I would want him/her to be permanently like that, not someone who goes goes back and forth between "girl" and "boy" mode... I would want total "femboy" mode forever. And my attraction to ts women is singular to a ts that WANTS to be a ts... not a ts that is in the process of becoming a woman by getting srs. I want them to want to keep their penis and use it. I dont really have the desire to be a bottom (and dont consider myself even remotely gay) but If Im in a committed relationship with one and she wants to be the one doing the fucking sometimes, then I will not force her to go elsewhere to do it.
I just read about the "travesti identity" and it more closely resembles my preferences. I used to think "travesti" was just the spanish word for "transsexual" or something like that. But travesti is its own unique identity.

Travesti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anybody else feel the same way as me?

ladies, what your take on this?
I wouldn't take that wikipedia article to seriously. I have read the research on which it is based. You'll find it here:

Amazon.com: Travesti: Sex, Gender, and Culture among Brazilian Transgendered Prostitutes (Worlds of Desire: The Chicago Series on Sexuality, Gender, and Culture) (9780226461007): Don Kulick: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41L0qpdNjbL.@@AMEPARAM@@41L0qpdNjbL

Don Kulick is not a native Brazilian.. he's actually a Swede, and among methodological problem he admits to is... he didn't even speak the language! (Spanish? Portuguese? I don't know the difference). He is also a professor of "gender studies" at Stockholm university, and as such might be ideologically biased on seeing both gender identity and sexuality as social constructs. He is further an out gay man.

Whether travestis identify as gay men, or women.. I don't know, but I wouldn't take Don Kulick's word on it. Perhaps someone here knows better.. Travesti should never be translated into transvestite though. The best equivalent to western culture would still be to call them non-op ts, or tg.