Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default No stay of execution for Crips Founder Tookie Williams.

California's Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to stop the execution of convicted killer Stanley "Tookie" Williams, the founder of the Crips street gang who became an anti-gang crusader while on Death Row, a court spokeswoman said. The condemned man has two possible chances to win a stay of his December 13 execution.

What's your view on this?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

wondering if Snoop is gonna cripwalk outside the penn

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Dude is a killer and a founder of one of the most notorious gangs in ca he murdered so many innocent people and is finally getting what he deserve, i dont think snoop doggy dog(still a crip) can save his ass from frying now!

And this killer was nominated for a nobel peace prize LOL, what a fucking joke!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Legend, you're for the death penalty?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Legend, you're for the death penalty?
    For murderers like him.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

anxiously awaiting this answer

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Well- its quite clear the prison system does not work- because hardly anyone is rehabilitated.

And I personally think life in prison is far worse the the death penalty-I don't think the death penalty acts as any deterant, and what if someone is killed but they did not really commit the crime?

I would get rid of the death penalty and just keep life sentences without parole.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Gold Poster

This guy has killed women/children people in the back/ front and he even killed a guy who begged for his life, this guy was convinced by a jury and is now gonna get his justice. The same people who wants him set free or the same bunch who said they will riot!

Professional Poster

You can tell Legend is seriously wet behind the ears....Do you know that hes written more anti-gang literature then most people do there entire lives?? And you dont get nominated for the NPP just by standing around with a sign that says "No More Gangs!".

The prison system is COMPLETELY broken, and the Death Penalty as is is complete bullshit. I think in this one case though, that he may actually be rehabilitated. I cant tell you if it was the prison experience or not, but "rehabilitating" criminals by putting them in with other worse criminals is super retarded...

Also, just because you found something, doesnt mean your responsible for said groups actions afterwards....I could EASILY point out the Founding Fathers if you would like to argue the point, huh?

Gold Poster

[quote="AllanahStarrNYC"]And I personally think life in prison is far worse the the death penaltyquote]

Too bad victims don't have that option.