Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How Many Of You California Potheads Have A Medical Marijuana Card?

wish it was legal in uk neva mind i still smoke it every day

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

OK, I'm back home now. Mission fucking accomplished! I learned one thing today. Marijuana is legal in California. You just have to jump through a couple hoops.

I made a 2PM appt at a place on Sawtelle Bl, just north of Santa Monica. I showed up a half an hour early but no one was waiting so I got taken care of right away. I filled out one side of a form and was led to a room. My blood pressure was taken by the receptionist and then the doctor handled me via webcam. He asked me how long I was in pain. I told him since high school my shoulders have gotten more sore to the point where it's hard to sleep now. He immediately approves me for one year and I go back to the front so the receptionist can finish filling out my form/doctor's recommendation. It was that easy. Only 49 bucks too.

With form in hand, my next destination is a Cannabis Club on Wilshire Bl just west of Bundy called Westside Discount Center (12211 Wilshire Bl Suite A). Got there and was buzzed in after showing ID, Doctor's recommendation note, and filling out one more form. OK, I'm in now and this place reeks of herb. The two guys that worked there were super friendly and talkative. I knew what I wanted. Had to get the Skywalker OG that all the places advertise as the best. It was $55 for an eighth but I went for a half ounce at $200. I was considered a "new patient" so they gave me a gift bag with a gram of house bud, a joint mixed with different stuff mixed in, a pipe, and a blunt rolling paper. Set down my money, shook hands with both workers, and was on my way.

Last stop was the least exciting, a head shop on Westwood Bl a few feet north of Santa Monica. Got a bong in there.

I am now ready to blast off. I haven't taken even one puff of dope in six years and tonight I will be ripping bong hits with the best stuff available. This medical marijuana deal is great and sure beats buying drugs the old fashioned way.

I might leave some comments about the weed later if I'm physically able.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I might leave some comments about the weed later if I'm physically able.
    In other words, half an hour to type "man, this is wicked shit!"

Man, I ripped so many bong hits back in my film school days... nowadays my throat just can't take them anymore: the back of my throat literally seizes up just at the sight of a bong.

Last edited by Caff_Racer; 12-15-2010 at 03:29 AM.
    Fork 'andles

Veteran Poster

I have one!

what is peoples favourite type of weed i like any haze especially super silver cheese is always good 2

Professional Poster

any way you can get medical Marijuana mailed to you?

I grew up in LA and miss my weed..Louisiana is still in the dark ages about pot..

Quote Originally Posted by Willfromengland View Post
    what is peoples favourite type of weed i like any haze especially super silver cheese is always good 2
    The Skywalker OG stuff I bought was great. The first bong hit went straight to my head and the whole body high set in right after. I only needed a few more hits throughout the night to keep things going. I also slept like a baby last night. The Skywalker OG is highly recommended and that's why I chose it but I've heard good things about the King Louie too.

Quote Originally Posted by bat1 View Post
    any way you can get medical Marijuana mailed to you?

I grew up in LA and miss my weed..Louisiana is still in the dark ages about pot..
    Legally I highly doubt it.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

My grams smokes on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    My grams smokes on occasion.
    Is Medical Marijuana legal in South Carolina? I'm allowed to carry 8 Oz on me and have 2 plants.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

What they don't know Dino. *cough* *cough*