Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default How Many Of You California Potheads Have A Medical Marijuana Card?

I'm going to get one of these things. I went to a Cannabis Club in Westwood Village today and spoke with someone. I told him straight out I haven't seen a doctor since I was a kid and have no medical records. I also told him I've had numerous injuries over the years from contact sports. He told me no problem then handed me a list of doctors to see. The doctor will give me a note which makes me able to go back there to buy pot. I want to get an official card too so I'll need to get one from LA County.

Which of you Californians that smoke pot have gone the legal route and gotten a Medical Marijuana Card? How much should it cost for me to go to the doctor and get a note prescribing it? I'm thinking about going to this place in West Hollywood called Medicann. I read some good things about them online. Is there a better place to go on the Westside that might be cheaper, quicker, and easier? Is there anything the guy told me at the Cannabis Club that was BS?

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: How Many Of You California Potheads Have A Medical Marijuana Card?

Dino, get 2 and send one to me. I make it down to Calif. on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Dino, get 2 and send one to me. I make it down to Calif. on occasion.
    You live in Washington. Isn't Medical Marijuana legal there too? It's a liberal state with tons of good herb everywhere.

The Cannabis Club I went to was pretty nice. They even had Chocolate Santas with pot in them for Christmas. There was this one black kid that I think worked there that was totally baked laughing in the corner the whole time.

Man I stopped smokin cause of the legality (im in the UK) but one weird thing that ALWAYS happened during the 10+ years of smoking it if I saw a train moving, it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen, nearly vomiting from laughter. HOWEVER if one was sat there and not moving I barely noticed it. Luckily there is that hiss before there was any sign of the thing..

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Veteran Poster

guilty.

usually $45-55 for the doctor and another $5-10 for the card.
    Well worth it, and he's right there not really that exclusive.
    Card last you a year, just need a California State ID, if not then proof of residency "Bill, Insurance, ect" I can vouch, i got mine without the ID. The shops will be like nothing you have ever seen, i still dont know how its legal to have that much weed.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    guilty.

usually $45-55 for the doctor and another $5-10 for the card.
    Well worth it, and he's right there not really that exclusive.
    Card last you a year, just need a California State ID, if not then proof of residency "Bill, Insurance, ect" I can vouch, i got mine without the ID. The shops will be like nothing you have ever seen, i still dont know how its legal to have that much weed.
    What are the Doctors using as the reason for prescription? What do you need to tell the Dr is the problem for which you need the medical marijuana prescription?

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

or you can move to Canada where everyone is stoned

My friend has a medical card. It's pretty awsome.. When I'm getting my bewb job out in san fran i'm going to have him get me a bunch of pot edibles. lollipops, cookies and brownies.. I'm gonna be blitzed while I recover =D Percacet and pot cookies woohoo

I think I'm going to see one of those pot doctors today. The Cannabis Club gave me this magazine called LA JEMM. It had tons of ads where to buy pot. Seems like this Skywalker brand is supposed to be good. It goes for $350-400 Oz depending on where you buy. I'll post all the details so things aren't such a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I think I'm going to see one of those pot doctors today. The Cannabis Club gave me this magazine called LA JEMM. It had tons of ads where to buy pot. Seems like this Skywalker brand is supposed to be good. It goes for $350-400 Oz depending on where you buy. I'll post all the details so things aren't such a mystery.
    may the force be with you