Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Why Thank You Baran- I was always was a fan and admired the late Lolo Ferarri very much. R.I.P LoLo

And I was just being scarcastic dear- I am not, no where near, remotely devestated........

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Default ...

Wow, another catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My vote for the original theme of this thread goes to someone not even mentioned: Carmen Cruz. I can't stand listening to her repeat "yea baby" 9,000 times during her scenes, but she does have great finishing shots. As for Alannah, she doesn't seem to get rock hard all the time, but is fun to watch. Vicki, on the other hand is always a superstar in her scenes. Some day I hope to meet her so she can take this guy out behind the woodshed!

u must be reffering to my earlier work- or shemale road trip 3 when i had severe food posining

i would suggest my latest work as my best- the old stuff- well its just old

i've truly never seen a carmen or vicki scene- i dont really watch much scenes but my own- so i can be extra citicial of my self lol-

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Default Re: What a thread to wake up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Baran
    You are the best Vicki. I thought Allanah was a smart girl but i was wrong.
    She must be jealous of you....
    And storyteller......i know this man can not talk without the words fuck and cunt. That is pathetic.
    About storyteller: a couple of years ago he went to Europe to check out the transsexuals there. He even went to Amsterdam wich is sin city.
    I lived in Belgium then so i visited Amsterdam almost every weekend.
    Anyway storyteller went to the red light district in Amsterdam, brought his camera....but...it is forbidden to take pictures of the girls at the red light district. But storyteller tried it anyway and one of the Indonesian T-girls there saw it and grabbed her cell phone. All the girls at the red light district are protected by the Hell's Angels, there is a Hell's Angels bar there. Within two minutes two Angels arrived. Storyteller fled in one of the English bars to save himself but one of the Angels got him. He screamed like a little girl but no one in that bar came to the rescue.
    He countymen did nothing so he got beat up a little. He has a big mouth but that is it. It took just one Hell's Angel to smack him around.
    It must have been a very funny sight.
    what???

I don't get it -- who's "storyteller?" and what does this post have to do with Vicki and Allanah?

i think he means seanchai

i dont get it either- it's a weird story

www.TransexualStarr.com

Platinum Poster

Regardless of whether this little fable has a factual basis or not, how many Hell's Angels would it take to beat your ass , baran?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Regardless of whether this little fable has a factual basis or not, how many Hell's Angels would it take to beat your ass , baran?
    Whoops!!! Another comes to the rescue.. Well it is a true story. I was in Amsterdam last weekend at the Mekong bar (A heaven for Asian T-girl lovers) and some of the guests did remember the event. Storyteller got beat because he thought he could take pictures of the girls. Not very smart.
    As for chefmike: More the one.

But indeed Vicki is always a superstar in her movies. I saw a movie with Allanah, Ambrosia and a bald man and Allanah couldn't perform. Her dick wasn't hard at all while Ambrosia had to do all the work....
    Maybe that is why this sugardaddy went with Vicki. But i don't believe a word Allanah is saying about that.

Anyone who argues that a sugardaddy is the same thing as a pimp is a troll, because it's very difficult to be that stupid.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I did used to live in Amsterdam but I never photographed any models there and certainly never any in the windows.

I think maybe you're getting me mixed up with someone else - I was never beaten down in Amsterdam.
    This certainly would have happened if you'd taken photos of the girls working although not from the Hell's Angels.

As I originally stated when Baran started attacking me last month, he's obviously got a different agenda and now getting me mixed up with someone else.
    The name is seanchai, Baran.

seanchai

Professional Poster

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    u must be reffering to my earlier work- or shemale road trip 3 when i had severe food posining

i would suggest my latest work as my best- the old stuff- well its just old

i've truly never seen a carmen or vicki scene- i dont really watch much scenes but my own- so i can be extra citicial of my self lol-

Allanah, yes, I believe it was older scenes that I've seen, so I'll have to go see some of your more current or better yet, just see you in person.