Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Indy's ask a tranny chaser thread!

What qualities about you make you a successful chaser ? I guess being handsome, athletic, smooth-talking, intelligent but not wierd-genius-level intelligent (lol). Guys who are too smart die as virgins, e.g. Isaac Newton (who wasn't all that ugly).

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post

.........okay.

My next thread will feature a few tips on chasing Trannies.
    Look out for it!
    Yes! U D Mon

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    What qualities about you make you a successful chaser ? I guess being handsome, athletic, smooth-talking, intelligent but not wierd-genius-level intelligent (lol). Guys who are too smart die as virgins, e.g. Isaac Newton (who wasn't all that ugly).

Confidence, confidence and last but not least confidence!

What you look like doesn't matter. But how you
    present yourself does. Women can be vain and Trannies are no exception
    so instead
    of seeking her approval, just give her yours. Then pull it away. Then give it to her again. This, as a wise man once said is called flirting.

Now I'm no broke, hachette faced dude so I have pulled a few girls just by "looking cute" at the right place and at the right time. And to be fair I've also paid for sex once or twice in the past (6 years ago)
    but as of now there is no rush quite like having a woman who fucks for a living call me up for body maintainance when she's off the clock so I doubt I could ever pay for sex again.

And because of this I graduated from Strip clubs with honors and got my scholarship to h0e stroll USA LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Are you related to Darryl, kinda like, the Super Tranny Chaser?
    Nah.
    deniro is wayyy better than daryl on so many levels!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    Confidence, confidence and last but not least confidence!

What you look like doesn't matter. But how you
    present yourself does. Women can be vain and Trannies are no exception
    so instead
    of seeking her approval, just give her yours. Then pull it away. Then give it to her again. This, as a wise man once said is called flirting.

Now I'm no broke, hachette faced dude so I have pulled a few girls just by "looking cute" at the right place and at the right time. And to be fair I've also paid for sex once or twice in the past (6 years ago)
    but as of now there is no rush quite like having a woman who fucks for a living call me up for body maintainance when she's off the clock so I doubt I could ever pay for sex again.

And because of this I graduated from Strip clubs with honors and got my scholarship to h0e stroll USA LOL!

Raises a glass of Jack in acknowledgment.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Weird and intelligent aren't really synonymous, and I think it's some very sad shit when smart dudes end up ostracizing themselves by playing prude and innocent. The way I see it, HA gives me a reason to pronounce my intelligence because I can't in real life. I don't have to worry about going home alone because I bored the hell out somebody on here. There's a time and a place, I guess.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Weird and intelligent aren't really synonymous, and I think it's some very sad shit when smart dudes end up ostracizing themselves by playing prude and innocent. The way I see it, HA gives me a reason to pronounce my intelligence because I can't in real life. I don't have to worry about going home alone because I bored the hell out somebody on here. There's a time and a place, I guess.
    i love weird and intelligent guys.i love dates where the convo is great and i learn something new.plus im pretty weird my damn self lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i love weird and intelligent guys.i love dates where the convo is great and i learn something new.plus im pretty weird my damn self lol
    Great ! And a weird and intelligent guy is more likely to undertand and appreciate those who are likewise weird or otherwise "different".

But back to the thread ...

My next question: Indy, you say that confidence is very important. In your case, what is the basis of your confidence ? It may come back to the qualities you possess, or perhaps you are blessed with an unthinking aggressiveness ?

I've noticed that some guys are arrogant and aggressive with no reason to be, but they manage to attract attention. Meanwhile others may be shy and withdrawn even though they are great in some way. I'm not saying any of that applies to you, I'm only asking since you invited questions. I guess everyone alive must have some advantage; after all, we are all products of 4 Billion years of evolution.

Junior Poster

Great ! And a weird and intelligent guy is more likely to undertand and appreciate those who are likewise weird or otherwise "different".

But back to the thread ...

My next question: Indy, you say that confidence is very important. In your case, what is the basis of your confidence ? It may come back to the qualities you possess, or perhaps you are blessed with an unthinking aggressiveness ?

I've noticed that some guys are arrogant and aggressive with no reason to be, but they manage to attract attention. Meanwhile others may be shy and withdrawn even though they are great in some way. I'm not saying any of that applies to you, I'm only asking since you invited questions. I guess everyone alive must have some advantage; after all, we are all products of 4 Billion years of evolution.
    I probably should've mentioned this earlier on but you might wanna pick up a book called "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. This book breaks down the many types of personalities in history that have successfully stolen the hearts kings and queens alike. Trust me, you don't have to be someone you're not.

This book helps you find out what type of seducer you are and helps you understand and the type of women you prefer. And if reading isn't your thing then go log onto youtube and do a search on Mystery the pick up artist!

I'm the type of person who likes to make sense of things so when your receptive to the diverse opinions, perceptions and beliefs of others you give yours the permission to grown and change and you become a better person.

So whether I'm reading up on the love hormone Oxytocin or looking up at the stars after thumbing through a book on signs called "Sexual Astrology" I add it all to my arsenal when I go out for the hunt....oh I mean go out to socialize LOL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Nah.
    deniro is wayyy better than daryl on so many levels!
    Thank you!