Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Indy's ask a tranny chaser thread!

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    Hey Indy,

Thanks for putting up your views on the forum. Hope you get some good questions.

My questions are...

1. Can you explain why you label yourself a "tranny chaser" when in your OP you imply you're indifferent between girls with pussies and girls with penises? Surely that's a description of a "skirt chaser" in a target-rich environment?

2. What's your view on the issue that those girls who consider themselves "pre-op" (as compared to "non-op") will likely regard their "she-male" form as a transitional phase - so they don't want a guy who's attracted to that form when their goal is to ditch it asap? So they just want a straight guy to love them as a woman; but a truly "straight" guy wouldn't love them in their "she-male" phase so they're in a catch-22 until after full SRS?

Thanks,

audifan
    ANS:1)HMM...maybe I need to revisit that post since I don't feel any lack of interest with either party as long as the woman in question has a good head on her shoulders. So when I say that I don't live up to the name "tranny Chaser" I say that because most would believe that these types will f*ck any manly looking thing in a wig they see. Which is personally not my style at all. So since everyone seems to have their own interpretation of the term. Make way for mine.

2)This one is easy "TO HELL WITH THEM!"
    Classic case of how can they love you if they can't love themselves much less look at themselves in the mirror?

The irony is, is that my "view" on the issue wouldn't matter since these types have their own agenda anyway.

So a better question would be "Why complicate your life with a person like this in the first place, especailly when you know how it will ultimately end?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    ANS:1)HMM...maybe I need to revisit that post since I don't feel any lack of interest with either party as long as the woman in question has a good head on her shoulders. So when I say that I don't live up to the name "tranny Chaser" I say that because most would believe that these types will f*ck any manly looking thing in a wig they see. Which is personally not my style at all. So since everyone seems to have their own interpretation of the term. Make way for mine.

2)This one is easy "TO HELL WITH THEM!"
    Classic case of how can they love you if they can't love themselves much less look at themselves in the mirror?

The irony is, is that my "view" on the issue wouldn't matter since these types have their own agenda anyway.

So a better question would be "Why complicate your life with a person like this in the first place, especailly when you know how it will ultimately end?
    Thanks for your reply;

1. OK.

2. Dunno about damning pre-ops to hell. They're just people with issues pursuing their own transitions which can't be easy. And yes they'll complicate your life to hell and back but ALL women are expert at that. However, I do agree with you that its likely to end badly if you're not what she really wants.

Thanks again for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Are you related to Darryl, kinda like, the Super Tranny Chaser?
    Theres a justice league of tranny chasers all over the internet. Only when there is a challenge to big for one of them to take on alone; that's when they all assemble!

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Theres a justice league of tranny chasers all over the internet. Only when there is a challenge to big for one of them to take on alone; that's when they all assemble!

How does one join, do you have to be bit by a radioactive tranny?
    Is there a badge, a clubhouse?
    How do they know when one's in trouble...Trannileaks?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Are you related to Darryl, kinda like, the Super Tranny Chaser?
    ANS:No relation. Same complection but I'm a little taller. Plus Darryl goes by the name "Super Tranny F*cker" where as I simply go by "The Chaser", so the best way to sum things up would be that he's more main stream where as I'm underground.

He likes 100% bottom TS where as I go for everything tranny oriented except for blood sacrifice and Watch Tower subscriptions.

Darryl has an affinity for Asian TS but with me it's the darker the berry....

Though we rearly see eye to eye on other sites he has inspired me to take my ass to gym more often.

But don't tell'em I said that.

Can you provide me with a list of all states including cities where I can find sexy girls?

Follow up question... Can I have it now?

Oh wait A to Z please!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    Thanks for your reply;

1. OK.

2. Dunno about damning pre-ops to hell. They're just people with issues pursuing their own transitions which can't be easy. And yes they'll complicate your life to hell and back but ALL women are expert at that. However, I do agree with you that its likely to end badly if you're not what she really wants.

Thanks again for your answers.
    No you missunderstood my ans. I wasn't referring to all Pre-ops. Just the indecisive turn coats you asked my opinion on.

So just for the record, pre-op = GOOD
    Self hating Pre-op who hold trans-attracted men in contempt = BAD, 666, ☢,

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pointblack View Post
    Can you provide me with a list of all states including cities where I can find sexy girls?

Follow up question... Can I have it now?

Oh wait A to Z please!

ANS:EROS.com

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    ANS:EROS.com
    Good one.

Can you force yourself to give me money for this?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Are you surprised at the number of "non-op" women you see? What percentage do you think are in that category? You think it lends any credence to Blanchard's unpopular autogyeyphilia hypotheses?
    ANS:No I'm not surprised. But I do welcome the company of a "stealth" Pre and/or Non-op transsexual since for me it's part of what makes them unique from traditional females.

And since many TS denounce being classified as a homosexual man who wishes to be female in order to be aroused by his own body. That rules out autogyeyphilia being that his theories are flaud.

Haven't done a lot of research on the % of non-op so you'll have to take a rain check on that one.