Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Indy's ask a tranny chaser thread!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    ... you might wanna pick up a book called "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene.

And if reading isn't your thing then go log onto youtube and do a search on Mystery the pick up artist!
    So you can get better at this by reading a book or by watching youtube ? I would have thought it was more of a talent than a skill.

The book you mentioned looks amusing. Only $13.50 on Amazon.com with generally good reviews. The youtube p/u artist dude said the 4 important ingredients one must show for attracting women are:

1. you are pre-selected by women
    2. you are a leader of men
    3. a protector of loved ones (friends / family)
    4. can show emotion

That makes sense in a way but there's a lot of variation in women's value sets and it depends on the woman's maturity and experience too.

In regard to #1, I have noticed that if I was in a club with a date, sometimes women would come up to me and ask me to dance (I guess there was a 5% probability). But if I was alone, striking the "thinking man pose", that almost never happened -- less than 1% for me, though no doubt more often for some guys. I used to think it was because when I had a date I was "glowing with happiness" and hence more attractive, but maybe it had more to do with point #1, i.e. the women feel jealous.

Oh well, fun stuff.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    So you can get better at this by reading a book or by watching youtube ? I would have thought it was more of a talent than a skill.

The book you mentioned looks amusing. Only $13.50 on Amazon.com with generally good reviews. The youtube p/u artist dude said the 4 important ingredients one must show for attracting women are:

1. you are pre-selected by women
    2. you are a leader of men
    3. a protector of loved ones (friends / family)
    4. can show emotion

That makes sense in a way but there's a lot of variation in women's value sets and it depends on the woman's maturity and experience too.

In regard to #1, I have noticed that if I was in a club with a date, sometimes women would come up to me and ask me to dance (I guess there was a 5% probability). But if I was alone, striking the "thinking man pose", that almost never happened -- less than 1% for me, though no doubt more often for some guys. I used to think it was because when I had a date I was "glowing with happiness" and hence more attractive, but maybe it had more to do with point #1, i.e. the women feel jealous.

Oh well, fun stuff.
    With some people it comes naturally and with others it takes practice.
    But it wouldn't hurt either party to do a lil research on the topic.

I just see it as another hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset View Post
    With some people it comes naturally and with others it takes practice.
    But it wouldn't hurt either party to do a lil research on the topic.

I just see it as another hobby.
    I think you're spot on. There's very much some truth in the pickup artist stuff but it shouldn't be an act and you shouldn't need to distract a girl during a date to quickly read the next chapter. It should be natural

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I think you're spot on. There's very much some truth in the pickup artist stuff but it shouldn't be an act and you shouldn't need to distract a girl during a date to quickly read the next chapter. It should be natural

SMH @ anybody bringing cliff notes to a date at a 5 star restaurant.
    In this is the case you might wanna save that money and take a browse through backpages LOL!