Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police

Quote Originally Posted by kyojecours View Post
    and the people he exposed are national heroes right?
    so that gives him the right to do what he did?come on you know better then that.he didnt care what he put out there for the world to see and you people seem to think hes a hero whats wrong with you guys?were fighting 2 wars and this prick doesnt give a shit if theres a 3rd.whats next?

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police

what he did wasn't completely right but what he exposed seems more wrong? anyway i don't know who this war is against... my father is muslim, my mum is white and i've lived in london all my life. i could get stabbed for being a paki then train bombed by some psycho terrorists on my way to work

This whole thing's overblown.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true. Perhaps Lisa's punishment is too severe, so maybe we could arrange for Mr. Assange's celly to hit him in the backside bareback? Seems fair to me !! Although something tells me Mr. Assange might not view that as punishment ! .

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true. Perhaps Lisa's punishment is too severe, so maybe we could arrange for Mr. Assange's celly to hit him in the backside bareback? Seems fair to me !! Although something tells me Mr. Assange might not view that as punishment ! .
    roflmfao,how true kiddo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) The two Swedish women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of sexual misconduct were at first not seeking to bring charges against him. They just wanted to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, according to several people in contact with his entourage at the time.
    The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him.
    The women had trouble finding Assange because he had turned off his cellphone out of concern his enemies might trace him, these sources said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) The two Swedish women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of sexual misconduct were at first not seeking to bring charges against him. They just wanted to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, according to several people in contact with his entourage at the time.
    The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him.
    The women had trouble finding Assange because he had turned off his cellphone out of concern his enemies might trace him, these sources said.
    Maybe they are c i a assets. Have two accusers to make the charges stick.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    my father is muslim, my mum is white and i've lived in london all my life. i could get stabbed for being a paki then train bombed by some psycho terrorists on my way to work
    You're just shit outta luck, incha!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Perhaps I can arbitrate?? I read today the Swedish translation of the crime ( real or contrived) Assange was chage with was essentially fucking a female while she was sleeping, without a condom. That's true.

Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.
    i dunno about you but im pretty sure if a cock went into my ass id like to think i would wake up and atleast enjoy it lol