Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Funny you should mention it, bold text guy, but the account I read made no mention of the woman being asleep during the sex.
    More than likely that's because you get your "News" from Left wing
    opinion blogs ( Medai Matters) who view Assange as a folk hero. The Translation of the charges from Swedish are read as I reported.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange handed himself in to British police

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i dunno about you but im pretty sure if a cock went into my ass id like to think i would wake up and atleast enjoy it lol

I called Assange a worm several days ago....since she appearently didn't even wake up....I may have been more profound than I first thought !! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    More than likely that's because you get your "News" from Left wing
    opinion blogs ( Medai Matters) who view Assange as a folk hero. The Translation of the charges from Swedish are read as I reported.
    u c, have u used bold font your argument might just have more power.

But are the wiki revelations all that damaging?:
    http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article24850.html

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Joe Lieberman weighs in on the NY Times:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...-espionage-act

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    If I get all of this straight, this is basically two catty women pissed that he had unprotected relations with both of them unbenknownst to each other around the same time. Once the other found out, it was reported as a violation of a law requiring the use of condoms that carries a civil fine of $700 USD. Some publicity seeking superior prosecutor took over the case and elevated it to the charges above and something called "sex by surprise" I understand if translated literally. Charges were dropped and then re-instated. One of the complaintants is a feminist that published a detailed, step by step manifesto on the web about how to get revenge on men that was removed, but recovered from an archived source. She and the other woman claim that they never intended this to go this far. British authorities are detaining him as a flight risk even though they do not have anything to formally charge him with at the time I last read and even they are not sure of the nature of the charges or interpetation within Common Law.

I'm not going to opine on the possibility of one of the women has potential CIA connections or other motives of the court and prosecutor kotowing to the US gov't. Just trying to make sense of what we know up to this point.

Anyone on the other side of the pond can clarify any of this?
    FEMINISTS are STUPID, throw rocks at them!

Junior Poster

You don't have to like that guy to find it a little too phoney he is getting all this heat at the moment. An interpol mandate while he has not been found guilty of anything yet? That's just idiotic.

I don't see him as a hero, but I agree revealing the truth can set us free. The truth belongs to people, who would then form an opinion thus creating the basis of democratic vote, simple as this. Might be a notion long forgotten, though.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    You don't have to like that guy to find it a little too phoney he is getting all this heat at the moment. An interpol mandate while he has not been found guilty of anything yet? That's just idiotic.

I don't see him as a hero, but I agree revealing the truth can set us free. The truth belongs to people, who would then form an opinion thus creating the basis of democratic vote, simple as this. Might be a notion long forgotten, though.
    this guy is a prick period have you seen him talk?hes nothin but an arrogent piece of shit with an accent.what makes you think we need to hear what people are saying?how would you like it if we listened in to your conversations and then put them on the net for your wife and family to see?id bet you would be so pissed wouldnt you?you people seem to think because we elect people into office that we have a right to know whats said behind closed doors i think not we the people are on a need to know bacis period.if that happened in canada and he posted personal info on me i could and would have him charged as we have a law in affect that doesnt allow anybody without written consent tp publish any personal info its called the privacy act.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Aren't you mixing up things a bit here? I think we have the right to know these things, especially nowadays! There has been torture from the us, war in Iraq (built on a pack of lies), war in Afghanistan, recession, climate collapse...yes, this time I think we have every right to know. Publishing yours or my details would not happen, but even if it did, at least he would publish that of the whole site . We are not talking about personal privacy here, but a deceitful and dangerous state of affairs worldwide, initiated by elected governments.

As for his accent, I can't care less. He is Australian. Like I said, I do not hate him or worship the guy. For all I know he could be called Paul or Peter, his face does not matter to me. Only his actions, and I hope it continues.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...