Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: random rant

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default random rant

so this is kinda random but im so tired of this happening to me.i hate when i meet a guy and he's really cool,chill,down to earth.we'll have like a million things in common and the vibe between us would be crazy.
    i just meet this guy and he was so awsome.i mean he was funny as hell,great to be around,and he seemed to really take me seriously.so we were hanging out and he made a joke about me secretly having kids,apparently when ever he's into a chick she ends up having kids lol.i just kinda assumed he knew what was going on as far as my gender.so of course i told him even if if it was to just reaffirm everything.well to my surprise he had no idea.he was very surprised but he seemed to be cool with everything.he's a pretty intellectual guy so we talked about it and what not.i did notice he was kind of less flirty and physical but i just figured he was still processing.so here it is like a day later and he hasnt called me or answered my texts .
    i feel like i just cant win.if i dont tell a guy right away there always the high chance ill face disappointment when i do.if i do date guys who know most of them are so akward and filled with insecurities that its hard to really connect.
    i should just give up on dating and turn into a uber whore or something lol

Default Re: random rant

He'll be calling you in a week if he has any brains, once he works through his insecurities.

Junior Poster

Eh, he's a guy. It takes us more than 24 hours to process anything more complicated than what we're going to eat that day.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Professional Poster

Suggest using an online dating service where that is communicated in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    Eh, he's a guy. It takes us more than 24 hours to process anything more complicated than what we're going to eat that day.
    Thats true.

Dont worry about it, he may seem great, but if he cant accept you for you, then what good is he? Dont get down on yourself about it, it his stupid ass thats missing out on you, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by scroller View Post
    Suggest using an online dating service where that is communicated in advance.
    "if i do date guys who know most of them are so akward and filled with insecurities that its hard to really connect."

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    He'll be calling you in a week if he has any brains, once he works through his insecurities.
    i doubt it.ive been through this several times.to jaded to hope

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

IMO, all girls would increase their odds of finding significant others by pursuing those men who openly express their desire for transgendered women.

Shooting in the dark and more often than not, you're likely to miss your target.
    Sorry to hear about you and dude, but trust there are DOZENS of chill, normal guys who never would have left you hanging, Amber.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    so here it is like a day later and he hasnt called me or answered my texts
    You probably shouldn't have sent him any texts and/or calls right away.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    You probably shouldn't have sent him any texts and/or calls right away.
    its been like two days.we chillled on saturday.i only sent him like two texts.im not the type to blow a guys phone up.after being ignored twice i get the message and move on