Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Do T girls date 'butch lesbians?

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    Hold it. Aren't t girls attracted to straight men and lesbians attracted to women?
    it's not as simple as that... everyone's different. and i don't really understand the need to label everything?

everyone is different and sexual preference is un-related to gender identity...

Live and let live....

there are sooo many handsome transmen!!! it's phenomenal...it's the other end of the spectrum haha...

when i look at them and i feel strange-ish this must be a feeling similar to the straight(ISH) men who behold us MTFs and feel strange about liking us but denying to themselves that we have something "extra" ..

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade View Post
    I once hired a Transwoman at my old job. I didn't know it at the time, but her gf was very butch. I met her gf at our xmas party and was kind of surprised.
    I dont even understand women dating butch women as they look disgusting, but trannys dating them sounds even stranger to me???

I have seen buch lesbians, or "studs" with trans woman in realtionships.
    They live as a man and woman couple.
    Why would that not be possible, if you sat and actually thought about it it makes sense.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsvanessa69 View Post
    i have seen buch lesbians, or "studs" with trans woman in realtionships.
    They live as a man and woman couple.
    Why would that not be possible, if you sat and actually thought about it it makes sense.
    butch lezbos are gross with hairy legs and armpits eewweee.lipstick lezbos are beautifull

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

I've only dated butches. Its the perfect fit for me for so many ways. I still feel uncomfortable for a short period when I go to a straight establishment on a date. When I'm with a man, I feel he is put in a weaker position relative to the other men in the room who have GG women for dates. There is an unspoken message that I read from the arrogant sneers of some obnoxious straight men "What's a matter can't get a real girl like we have?". When I'm with a butch lesbian these men lose their power. Straight men are threatened by butches. First off , they see them as competition to get feminine women. Some of these butches can be found with super sexy femmes. These men instantly know that these sexy femmes are off limits as they want a butch and not a man. this makes them irritated at the butch at an animal level. In my case I do turn a few heads when I go out and the distain they may have had for me when I was with a man turns into desire for as soon as they realize I can't be obtained. Secondly, the men look at the butch as the one that got away. She refuses to feminize for them. When the butch looks pretty with long hair perhaps, the men feel even more desire to conquest and feel frustration that they can't. Thirdly, men are afraid of butches especially mean looking butches, as there is this ever present thought that they may get beat up by the butch if they play out their desire to steal the femme away. Seeing me interact in a high soft feminine voice while while my butch takes the lead will be perceived by some men as threatening to masculinity in general. In their minds, If she could take my masculinity and have me wearing a skirt and high heels then perhaps she would desire the same for them too. Lastly, A butch can't be taunted by men in the way a man can. There is always the perception that distainful straight men will have of your male partner that he is gay. He will be uncomfortable with this unspoken notion. Most admirers don't see themselves as gay. I in fact don't see admirers of those who are trans-feminine as being gay. A butch obviously isn't going to have this same concern of being called gay as she wears it on her sleeves proudly.

I love being the arm candy for a butch I'm dating. I also like taking the power away from the men whos distain is turned into desire ,frustration and feelings of emasculation