Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default The Official "Let's All Put Our Cocks In Trish's Funhole" Thread

Most people know Trish as a brainy chick who is very active in discussion of political/economic matters. I enjoy watching the endless back and forths she has with another buddy of mine, The Turd, at the other Message Board Store.

Many might not know the fun side of Trish. She's similar to a lot of the ladies here (and a few guys) in that she likes to touch people's wieners and drink Bourbon. She's even a big fan of the HBO series Deadwood.

I find her fascinating and I like her fire. Me and her might look at the world a little differently and have had our own discussions and disagreements but she's always handled herself with class never resorting to name calling. I like that.

I consider her a friend. Not sure whether she likes me or not but I think she does. I've given her some fun ribbing and she's always a good sport. To me, she's like a T-Girl version of Pam Grier except she can write her name in the snow and has a tighter anus.

I thought that she deserves a thread of her own so people can remark about her being a nice lady or express desires of what they want to do to her with their wieners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pam Grier Fort Apache The Bronx.jpg 
Views:	1494 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	358007   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pam Grier Fort Apache The Bronx 2.JPG 
Views:	1501 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	358008  

Last edited by Dino Velvet; 12-06-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Default Re: The Official "Let's All Put Our Cocks In Trish's Funhole" Thread

count me in.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Yeah I actually said this a few times in a couple threads. Trish is very cool. She probably wouldn't remember me but we met and had a nice conversation at a NY party a few years back. I think you should post some pics of her too!

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Yeah I actually said this a few times in a couple threads. Trish is very cool. She probably wouldn't remember me but we met and had a nice conversation at a NY party a few years back. I think you should post some pics of her too!
    I had a picture on the other board that I thought resembled the Pam Grier one I posted but can't find it now. Hey Trish, if you read this and you're willing to, post up some pictures of yourself. G-Rated ones are fine. Also, I've asked you this before. What city are you in? Share anything about youself that you're comfortable with.

Silver Poster

Trish is a very cool chick. I enjoy reading her posts and yeah, she fulfills the criteria of this board´s proper sense by not only debating politics and economy.

Doesn't Trish=Chante Merlot, or am i mistaking??

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Doesn't Trish=Chante Merlot, or am i mistaking??
    I have no idea what that means, but, I would!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Definitely my favorite. I just love that giant throbbing head.
    I won't tell where she lives, because you perverts would want to horn in on my stalking spot. Wouldn't want her to close those blinds.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Definitely my favorite. I just love that giant throbbing head.
    I won't tell where she lives, because you perverts would want to horn in on my stalking spot. Wouldn't want her to close those blinds.
    I'm harmless. The scariest thing I'd want to do is take her out for a cold beer or 20.

Were you talking about her wiener in the first part of your post?

trish is totally cool...I don't always agree with her politically...but that's okay. She clearly smarter than I am...and I have the utmost respect for her...(and yes, she's cute as a button...a cute button).