Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: Whiskey Or Heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    Heroin, and the whole opiate class pretty much render you non-functional,
    have you throwing up, nodding, over-all not a good luck, particularly for a
    woman.
    Where can I find some of these women? They could definitely have some good luck with me, if you know what I mean.
    Can't tell if Dino is saying he generally does better with the women who are stone cold passed out, or if he is one of those crazy dudes who have a vomit fetish. Knowing Dino, it's probably both.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Can't tell if Dino is saying he generally does better with the women who are stone cold passed out, or if he is one of those crazy dudes who have a vomit fetish. Knowing Dino, it's probably both.
    At 43, I'll take what I can get. Sometimes I spend too much money on drinks and not leave enough for a hooker. I'll end up looking for some half dead gal slumped over a table to snatch up on the way out of the bar.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Someone pass me the Heroin, quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    Sorry lass wrong thread it's not about penis.
    lol so bad!

Don't show this to too many ladies. I don't want to be the cause of divorces all over the world.

OMG! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Done whiskey, heroin, and just about any other drug that you can name.

Heroin, and the whole opiate class pretty much render you non-functional,
    have you throwing up, nodding, over-all not a good luck, particularly for a
    woman.

With alcohol I was functional, at least for a while then that took over.

Clean and sober about 15 years, greatest high I've ever had.
    Good job Peggy, I'm at 15 years myself. Although I do smoke a little pot now and then. (been workin on an 1/8 for 10 months)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Heroin, and the whole opiate class pretty much
    render you non-functional, have you throwing up, nodding, over-all not a
    good luck, particularly for a
    woman.

Where can I find some of these women? They could definitely have some
    good luck with me, if you know what I mean.

Damn typo, well at least I can't blame it on....

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2 View Post
    Good for you. I'll drink to that
    Quote Originally Posted by renoned View Post
    Good job Peggy, I'm at 15 years myself. Although I do smoke a little pot now and then. (been workin on an 1/8 for 10 months)
    Thanks y'all, sobriety rocks, and not like

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    lol so bad!

OMG! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    But that wiener is connected to this. You horny now, baby?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bro_guns.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	357725  

Whiskey all the way, also a good Vodka, Rum, Red Wine will do. I can only handle one bad vice so drugs are out of the picture.

Silver Poster

I've never tried the Heroin but man do I love Whiskey.
    nothing too bad about the chunky charlie- although it's been a while since i danced with the dragon. all the jazz greats knew well to skug on some smack

right now i'm sipping on some sour mash whiskey (yes, with an e so keep your tidy whitey's fastened steady boys) and if i do say- she slips down easy

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Strange to dig up that old thread, Bluesoul. I guess you really are blue tonight. I'll tell you a little story to get a bit of pink in your mood, maybe, providing you don't find me too boring.
    Drugs, I tried many but never intraveinous. Always with booze. I used to drink anything. One night, a few days before Christmas, something like 30 years ago, I was at an old ladie's place, for reasons irrelevant to this. She asked if I wanted something to drink and I said "yes, anything you have or better, anything you're having"... She filled a huge tumbler with ice and poured whisky in it.
    Now I knew the lady. Very cute, very funny. An absolute drunk. Still driving, comming home some nights and crashing her car on anything either side of her parking place. I even helped her get home, some times.
    Anyways, drink in hand, not having taken a sip yet, she tells me:
    -Well, I'm sorry. I'm dead tired. I have to go to bed. Would you be nice enough to leave the glass outside the door after you're done..." just a real nice way to simply kick me out.
    I should have been flabergasted but it was the person's style. On the weird side with really rough edges. But hey! a nonagenarian. I thought to myself that there was no reason in the world to spoil that nice drink and that I would simply sit in the hall of the building and have it quietly.
    Up to that point, I never had anything like that stuff. It was filling my mouth with nuttiness, although I could sense ripe fruits in the palate and, when I swallowed, there was this amazing explosion of spices, pepper and cinamon, cumin and carvi. Indescribable! I never could have imagined at this point in my life that there was anything that good as a drink. Never!
    So I finish it, went back upstairs and put the drink on the console table outside her door, then promise myself to make sure finding what that drink was, as I had no idea whatsoever! It could have been cognac, for what I knew then.
    The next day I went directly knocking at her door. She looked at me with perplexity, exclaimed "A drink? I served you a drink?" and, totally confused herself as to what she had served me, or even what she herself had had, when I reminded her what she did, she invited me in and showed me her huge bar, a multi-layered piece of furniture on wheels, completely filled with bottles of all swords, dozens and dozens of brands of all types of spirits and liquors... "Do you recognized what you had?" she asked. LOL. Well, of course not, I couldn't. After a little while, she added: "You know, I'm almost sure it was whisky. It had to be whisky".
    So I went back home disapointed and as ignorant as I was, but I decided then that I would do anything I could to find back this drink.
    I lost track of her in the years that followed and I learned one day that she was found dead in her bed. She was mixing sleeping pills with booze and at this age, it's unforgiving.
    So, three decades later, I still don't know what the old lady served me that night. But in searching for it, I discovered not only my favorite beverage, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, but also to appreciate the taste of a drink rather that the effect, to learn how to fully flavour whisky, its incredible complexity, its variety, etc. I suppose that generally speaking, I'm a pretty heavy drinker. But I'm not a drunk -I know for having been close to some. And I'm pretty sure it's largely because of that little old lady, who served me an innocent glass of whisky, one or two nights to the eve of a christmas I can't even remember...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 12-12-2013 at 08:00 AM.