Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: How do white dudes feel

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    I'm constantly told "you are so well spoken/articulate" too, that doesn't mean the person delivering the compliment has a prejudice...

EVERYONE goes through this type of abuse, because in this country EVERYONE is a minority, yes even white people... Do you know how many 'crackers' get their asses kicked every day just for being white? Take a ride on a predominantly black NYC subway and you'll watch a white person get bitched out at least once each time you get on...

And as for the situation you described, although I feel for you, I have to remind you how minor it is in comparison to the current plight of the LGBT community. In 2007 I was jumped by 8 guys on a crowded NYC street just for being a "faggot". People just casually walked by, took photos with their camera phones smirking, while grown men stomped my face against the pavement, because it has become socially acceptable to hurt the homo.

I'm not saying things are 100% better for you, but YES things ARE getting better for black community. Fortunately we don't live in a world where it is common practice to abuse people because of the color of their skin. Your ancestors paved the way for you to be treated how you deserve, as an equal. Let's not belittle that.
    I'm sorry to hear what happened to you but the rest of your comments are way off base. Unfortunately we do live in a world where people are treated differently and abused because of the color of their skin. And as much as I sympathize and empathize with the LGBT community, there is NO comparison to the plight and years of direct abuse black people have faced and been through. The acts and modern ideologies of racism and bigotry have changed slightly (in some cases and states) to a less direct and subtle way. However, the overall historic mentality of white superiority and privilege is practiced and imposed upon black people in almost every aspect of society.

Silver Poster

ahora que es hablame claro dime que lo que!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    que envidia y creo que es divertido
    ahora que es hablame claro dime que lo que!!!!
    K lo k!! bueno, que es lo qe quieres saber?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    K lo k!! bueno, que es lo qe quieres saber?
    mira .... que quieres saber acerca de quien?

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    LOL, since I am cool with you I will give you a pass, but not before I drop a little knowledge on you.

White people always think "the world has been changing". Meanwhile, we are still dealing with the same stupid shit that our parents dealt with. Every week some mother-fucker says, "you are so well spoken/articulate" to me. That is translated as, "I didn't expect your monkey ass to be able to speak perfect english".

Not too long ago I was on a road trip. I stopped to get some gas at the little gas station. There were only two people anywhere around as far as I could see. This white guy around 5'7 140 was pumping gas caddy-corner to me. At the time I was 6'2 220lbs.

He says, "What the fuck you doing nigger?"

Stunned, I immediately looked around to see if he had backup. I couldn't believe he had the balls.

"Yeah, you heard me nigger, you need to high tail it out of here", he scoffed.

I looked at him, and busted out in laughter. Here is it 2000 and whatever, and this guy thinks it's the fucking 50's. Had I whipped his ass, the news would have read, " Black man assaults white at gas pump".

Black people go their whole lives dodging situations like these, or listening to so called backhanded compliments like the one above. Any black person could tell you story after story about their experiences, but then some white person will come on here and tell us that it's a dead issue. LOL

I'm loath to respond to anything FG has posted...the guys a moron and his race baiting is not only getting old, but warrants an ass kicking anywhere outside his house. I don't mind someone being provocative but it should be done with some creativity and an ounce of intellect.
    That guy that pissed on your parade 10 years ago in the service station deserved the same fate the originator of this thread deserves and no one would blame you. The world is full of ignorant ass holes, we deal with them and move on. Your disdain for that guy is well deserved, but in reading some of your sweeping generalizations, you may have more in common with him than you realize. Think about it.

I recall Harry Reid and Joe Biden referred to Obama as clean and well spoken. Insensitive? Probably. Well meaning? Absolutely ( they've gone to the mat for him) . Racist? Hardly.

You can find anything if you look hard enough for it. I don't know you, but I'm assuming you've been wronged more than once in your life. I was stabbed in a bar fight under my right arm by a black guy in Philly 12 years ago, but I don't hold it against you, or anyone else. It was another black guy who probably saved my life that night. Life is a helleva lot more complicated than the stereotypes I've read on this thread. I don't want to minimize your experiences in life, but if you want to see some folks who've been dealt a real bad hand, come with me to visit some of my brothers ( black and white) in a VA hospital. They struggle to make it through each day with astounding grace and courage.

Gold Poster

Actually there be chicks of all races on this site and i get hit up by ALL of them.....they know me and other dudes like me would never pay a trannie for ass so they don't be seein me from a business prospective like they would most of these white dudes who dont got swag to make up for the dolla bills
    Your an egomaniac just like the tranny fucker dude, you troll gay and trans forums to fill up your massive ego's because you feel transwomen are gullible and can't get anyone better but transwomen are smarter then you guys think.One thing about that tranny fucker guy is that he isn't ashamed to be seen with a transwomen unlike you who is too much of a coward to date or be seen with a transwomen in real life so you make up bullshit stories like the "forbidden sex" story or the one which i hope is a lie the story where you literally ran away from a transwomen because she wasn't passable enough.

"swag" i really don't care if some girl likes a guy for that reason they really deserve each other but don't be surprised if the guy with "swag" will push you in the closet when his homophobic freinds come to visit and if he gets caught will say something like "no homo" to cover his tracks.

Junior Poster

A lot of girls see white guys on the clock, and fuck black guys off it. There are at least 5 non-black girls on this board who do not date white men in their private lives.
    Oh sure, 5 people is more than enough to make sweeping generalizations about any group.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I mean really YOU PEOPLE............

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Junior Poster

I know that you do. In fact, most white people have no idea that shit goes down.
    Hmm, sounds suspiciously like a stereotype to me.