Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: im in a relationship with a ts girl

no............

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheladies View Post
    ive been dating a ts girl for nearly two years.its hard work as she still works and our relationship is strained.thats why im posting on here
    say what you want
    Good for you!
    I hope it works out for you.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I never quite understood this. Sex is sex. Love is love. Sometimes they overlap, and sometimes they don't. In terms of the sex business, trust me, they don't. Please help me understand what goes through a person's mind when their SO works. Are they jealous that the sex will be better with the clients or are they concerned about some Pretty Woman-esque scenario in which some affluent benefactor 'steals' their girlfriend or boyfriend? I seriously don't 'get' it.

~BB~
    Both. Hell, we could be worried because we can't afford some of the affinities donated by clients, worried when she's two hours late coming home and she doesn't pick up the phone, or worried when she comes home with some fucked up new bruise. Giving a shit is a part of being in love.

It's different for any dude crazy enough to get involved emotionally with anybody in desperate need of money and involved in the "industry", but I can totally understand a general sense of worry that would play into a relationship like that. It's not the safest job ever. Money is the motivation, people don't think straight when they have copious amounts of cash around, and losing her to a client is a possibility if the prospect of a better income is involved. You'd hope no one who'd claim to be in love would be that shallow, but hope in one hand and shit in the other. What weighs more?

@lovetheladies; If I had to provide some advice, realize the kind of situation you're in, man. You either need to pull back a little emotionally and see if you can still deal, or apologize and tell her you just can't come to grips with the situation, let her know why, then get the hell out of there.

Last edited by GrimFusion; 12-02-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    If I had to provide some advice, realize the kind of situation you're in, man. You either need to pull back a little emotionally and see if you can still deal, or apologize and tell her you just can't deal with all that mess, then run like hell.
    Which would you do? Just out of curiosity.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Which would you do? Just out of curiosity.

~BB~
    I think I'd pull back emotionally, but likely end up leaving the relationship some number of months later if she didn't get the message and quit. Honestly, unless it's this girl's very first shot at trying to keep a loving relationship with a dude despite working the industry, she's gotta already know it can cause some serious issues... and it's not really fair to her for this dude to pretend like he's comfortable with the idea when he's just not.

I wouldn't ask her to quit, but I think I'd have the forethought not to get involved in a deal like that in the first place. If I ever clicked with a gurl, she'd need to be out of the industry for things to work, but that doesn't rule out being "friends". lol.

the feeling you get is the same when you find out that your girl has cheated on you.my stomach churns and i shake but have to pretend im ok.i love my girl and im sure my girl loves me.its the weirdest relationship ive ever had.im not the kind of person to cheat on someone but sometimes i think if its just sex for her then why not for me

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

If you're going to get involved with a working girl, then you better go in delusion-free and be aware of what you're getting into. If you know for sure that you can smother your ego and share your girl, then okay. But you've already messed up by holding yourself to a standard that she isn't obligated to follow herself, when you probably already knew you wouldn't be able to deal with that--since you're having to "pretend you're okay" with the situation. In my experience, you can't build a stable relationship under those conditions if one person is working and the other isn't, because eventually one or both of you is going to get resentful.

So you don't have many choices.

You can ask her to quit...which probably won't even be considered if she can't get a job right now and you can't cover her expenses. That almost never works, especially if that was how you met in the beginning.

Or you can partner up, if some of her customers would like to have a "male companion" serve them too and if your sexuality is fluid enough. That opens a whole new can of worms.

Or you can agree on an open relationship...which is definitely not for everyone.

Or you can break it off completely and either go your separate ways or settle on a fwb-type relationship.

Last edited by nicebrn; 12-02-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    "...But he didn't know I had...a New Myth of my own. A myth where Ultimate Evil turns its gaze on Humanity and Humanity gazes right back and says...'Gotcha.'"

i didnt expect to have a relationship with a working girl.but when you fall in love.and for the record she asked me out on our first date

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I fee ya. I was in a relationship (at least I thought it was; she went back to her old boyfriend who had dumped her previously) with a girl who worked on the side occasionally...but did her site full-time. Trust me; watching the girl you love getting porked by some bloke or finding out some dude at the club tasted your goods is no fun. But...she was hard up for the money, and it came fast. Fortunately the days I was on the set were for solo scenes; there was one oral one, but I didn't watch. Hell...it was hard looking at the pictures!

When you care for someone, you've gotta take the good with the bad...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    I fee ya. I was in a relationship (at least I thought it was; she went back to her old boyfriend who had dumped her previously) with a girl who worked on the side occasionally...but did her site full-time. Trust me; watching the girl you love getting porked by some bloke or finding out some dude at the club tasted your goods is no fun. But...she was hard up for the money, and it came fast. Fortunately the days I was on the set were for solo scenes; there was one oral one, but I didn't watch. Hell...it was hard looking at the pictures!

When you care for someone, you've gotta take the good with the bad...

Did that hot asian girl that was in your avatar pics dump you?