Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default im in a relationship with a ts girl

ive been dating a ts girl for nearly two years.its hard work as she still works and our relationship is strained.thats why im posting on here
    say what you want

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: im in a relationship with a ts girl

Well...erm...yeah...ok!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheladies View Post
    ive been dating a ts girl for nearly two years.its hard work as she still works and our relationship is strained.thats why im posting on here
    say what you want
    What are you trying to say, that she fucks for money and it's therefore difficult to have a relationship?
    If so, not quite sure what to say - I'm sure it's tough to deal with if your girlfriend is sucking 4 or 5 cocks a day. If you're really into her, you have to be able to view it as "just business".

lol congrats

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheladies View Post
    say what you want
    Congratulations You want a cookie? (insert cookie picture here).

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Yeah...people can say what they want...but i been doing it long enough to know that, at least for me, the "uncomfortable" feeling never goes away...you can compartmentalize it...but it will always leak into your thoughts. "Enlightened' people will tell you all kinds of bullshit like.."If you're self confident and secure with yourself...it won't matter"...that's a complete crock of shit. Maybe it doesn't matter if you're just seeing someone and have a friendly relationship...but when you really love someone...deep down...then nothing like that will ever be completely okay with you.

Of course...there are different types of love...I hope it works out for you. If you think that what you have together is worth it...then try to work something out and get through it...but if the problems in your relationship cause you to be continuously miserable....then this type of relationship may not be for you.

P.S...I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for....or boasting..lol

good replys.thanks for the last reply that really helped me and hit the nail on the head where i was coming from

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Yeah...people can say what they want...but i been doing it long enough to know that, at least for me, the "uncomfortable" feeling never goes away...you can compartmentalize it...but it will always leak into your thoughts. "Enlightened' people will tell you all kinds of bullshit like.."If you're self confident and secure with yourself...it won't matter"...that's a complete crock of shit. Maybe it doesn't matter if you're just seeing someone and have a friendly relationship...but when you really love someone...deep down...then nothing like that will ever be completely okay with you.

Of course...there are different types of love...I hope it works out for you. If you think that what you have together is worth it...then try to work something out and get through it...but if the problems in your relationship cause you to be continuously miserable....then this type of relationship may not be for you.

P.S...I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for....or boasting..lol
    Wow I checked. 'Compartmentalize' is indeed a word. And I learned something today.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Maybe it doesn't matter if you're just seeing someone and have a friendly relationship...but when you really love someone...deep down...then nothing like that will ever be completely okay with you.
    I never quite understood this. Sex is sex. Love is love. Sometimes they overlap, and sometimes they don't. In terms of the sex business, trust me, they don't. Please help me understand what goes through a person's mind when their SO works. Are they jealous that the sex will be better with the clients or are they concerned about some Pretty Woman-esque scenario in which some affluent benefactor 'steals' their girlfriend or boyfriend? I seriously don't 'get' it.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I never quite understood this. Sex is sex. Love is love. Sometimes they overlap, and sometimes they don't. In terms of the sex business, trust me, they don't. Please help me understand what goes through a person's mind when their SO works. Are they jealous that the sex will be better with the clients or are they concerned about some Pretty Woman-esque scenario in which some affluent benefactor 'steals' their girlfriend or boyfriend? I seriously don't 'get' it.

~BB~
    If you don't "get" it...then I can never help you understand...it's a purely emotional reaction...and as for any other social problems that can come up (and sometimes be taken care of or at least concessions made)...well, you're a smart woman...you don't need me to explain those.

...but if you , for instance, during work allow a stranger to shoot a load onto your face...don't think that it's not going to affect a relationship...in even the slightest way.

By the way...if it's only sex...then why are most girls just as jealous if they think the man is having sex with anyone else?....
    ...because jealousy is a beast that can sometimes be buried ...but it's impossible to tame.