Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks

Silver Poster

Default Re: Wikileaks

Damn, lisa, you gotta be careful with the hairspray. Do not breathe in too much of it because the damages can be long-termed. There´s no need for insulting people who share different views. Peace.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coroner View Post
    damn, lisa, you gotta be careful with the hairspray. Do not breathe in too much of it because the damages can be long-termed. There´s no need for insulting people who share different views. Peace.
    oh,i geuss i didnt think i was being insulting lol my bad

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    No, nothing goes on in there. Have you been to that board? Just a bunch of threads full of copy/paste news stories and youtube videos. Every damn thread is like that, a real desert of discourse, if you will. So if you want to actually talk about politics and religion you should do it here.
    Actually no, I haven't, mainly because I prefer discussing politics face-to-face than on an internet forum: there's less chance of having one's comments misconstrued. And usually when I read these politics/religion threads, I soon end up with a burning desire to knock a couple of heads together, which does nothing good to my blood pressure.

Oh well it looks as if I'll have to keep those blood pressure pills close to hand then...

Fork 'andles

Junior Poster

I can't believe that guy still has a pulse. Find the building his is in and level it! Then hang the people who leaked the documents over here.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 95racer View Post
    I can't believe that guy still has a pulse. Find the building his is in and level it! Then hang the people who leaked the documents over here.
    Why don't you move to N.Korea, their policies seem more in line with yours? China might be good for you also, although generally just imprisonment for this sort of thing.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Releasing any classified materials without it being declassfied is against the law. I doubt the guy will be found of treason, but he will get sent to jail.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by viper600 View Post
    What about Saudi Arabia? The Saudi monarchy is a horribly oppressive regime. But they're friendly to the west and we've made them stupid rich in the process.
    Pause for a moment and reflect on that statement. It's our government's "behind the scenes" support for governments like that that have helped to create the legions of people that would see us all dead. I'm not naive enough to think some wouldn't look for other reasons, but the prime motivator for most has been our clandestine efforts to fuck with their society.

This fucker needs to be drained of all intel on this situation he can provide and then dragged out into the street and shot in the back of the head. End of list. Ok, ok no not really ROFL. Throw him in a dark hole and blast Lady Gaga 24/7.
    Wow, pretty enlightened stance there

And Bradley Manning? A traitor of the highest kind through and through. Benedict Arnold, Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, Robert Hanssen and now Bradley Manning. That's the level of treason we're talking about here.
    Yea because exposing our "diplomatic" shenanigans is absolutely the same as giving over info on how to build hydrogen bombs

Senior Member Junior Poster

just because something is against the law doesn't make it 'wrong'... people can use their own minds to decide that. hope the dude gets off.

Julian Assange is an A-hole. He's doing this shit for his own sake and to make himself famous. He is erratic and imperious. Saying to everyone: Look at me, I am poking my finger at America's power. All he does is undermining our diplomatic and military efforts. I'd understand if he was doing this during the lead-up to a war like in 2003, but not when the administration is sincerely trying to end this war.

He's indirectly helping Alqaeda and Iran and all those who hate the US. Also notice that he knows how to pick his fights. He's fighting the US because he knows we have principles and we'll never kidnap his ass and make him disappear. Why doesn't he do this to Russia or Iran or China. Why doesn't he leak docs about them. Well you know why?

Just for clarity's sake, the guy I'm talking about is Bradley Manning, the Army Private who actually leaked the information. Not Julian Assange the head of WikiLeaks.
    As a gay member of the Armed Forces, PFC Manning released those documents to take revenge from the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.